One big mistake is to think only whites are racist

I'm sure you have nothing to back that up.
You can search the internet for the "happy slapping". Trust me...you white boys make up a lot of silly shit then try to blame Blacks.
Yeah, I was right, you have nothing to back it up.
Its more like I was right. You dont have the skill set necessary to do a search on the term I provided you.
It's more like you were wrong. You don't have the skill set necessary to post a link.
I dont post links for recessive people unless I am having serious conversation. Like I said your inability to do a search on the term I provided for you is a direct reflection on you not having the skill set to accomplish a task that would educate you. Take responsibility for your education.
You made the claim, you need to provide the link.

If 'racism' is an opinion about anther person or race, and not accompanied by overt actions of any kind....

....then, what you seem to be objecting to is thought crime.

Thought crimes
are the province of totalitarian states....not free ones.

Sooo....when will you be coming to America?
Racism isnt an opinion. Its a system.
A system that I have proven numerous times is against white people.

Quit whining about not having enough advantages.
You should quit whining you no longer have pole position like you had for over 400 years and yet Blacks still are able to out do you even within the racist system.
You are above average for black people in this country, and you are still an absolute joke.

Very very few blacks are outdoing anyone legitimately in western countries.
Youre below average for whites and even with the system in your favor you cant get yourself together. Youre a true loser. Didnt they tell you that you could no longer lay in trailer and obtain your white privilege? You at least have to get up and go get it.

Every Black person I know is already leaps and bounds ahead of you.
You have no idea who I am or what I have done. If you think an insulting reply will change what I said or what you advocate with your constant whine you are wrong as usual.

Blatant or casual?
Now you want to tell someone? All ears, and what is "casual" racism?

If 'racism' is an opinion about anther person or race, and not accompanied by overt actions of any kind....

Thought crimes

You should quit whining you no longer have pole position like you had for over 400 years and yet Blacks still are able to out do you even within the racist system.
And exactly what have I done and what have blacks done to surpass me? I am not a gang member and have never been in prison. I also came from a family with two parents.

Tsk tsk. Only whites are racist, at least that is what the common consensus says. We can't question common consensus. High black on black murder rates, we cant question THAT. Nope. It's racist. Or so I am told. Why is that?
Your people are more aggressively racist.
Blacks don't refuse ti rent to Euro-peons.
Blacks don't follow y'all around in stores just hoping to catch you shop lifting.
Blacks don't gerrymander voting districts
Just to diminish Caucasian voting power.
Blacks don't flee en masse when a flesh colored family moves into the neighborhood.
Blacks don't cringe and grab their purses closer when a white tattooed thug gets on the same elevator they are on. Although a signigicant number of violent crimes are commited by Cawks...thats short for Caucasians...the pink ones...Black cops don't profile them and kill or brutalized any random Cawk anywhere near the rate White cops do Blacks. With all of that overt racism carried out by your folks...the few cases of overt black reactions to that racism are misdiagnosed as the same illness that is pandemic among your kind.

You are above average for black people in this country, and you are still an absolute joke.

Youre below average for whites and even with the system in your favor you cant get yourself together. Youre a true loser. Didnt they tell you that you could no longer lay in trailer and obtain your white privilege? You at least have to get up and go get it.

I am average for whites, but I utilize my mediocrity in most subjects and skills much better than most can ever hope to, on top of also possessing some very valuable attributes that seemingly more successful individuals would love to have.

I know white collar black people who are too stupid to understand sales tax and per capita, just like they don’t understand why slang and “black dialect” is nothing more than an uneducated version of English. Black professionalism is almost entirely a facade.

If youre average for whites then white people are in seriously deep trouble. Guys like you are too dumb to understand much of anything Its bad enough whites had to manufacture a head start for themselves and that still wasnt enough. Guys like me are showing the world exactly why Blacks had to rescue whites from regressing back to cave man status.

You can search the internet for the "happy slapping". Trust me...you white boys make up a lot of silly shit then try to blame Blacks.
Its more like I was right. You dont have the skill set necessary to do a search on the term I provided you.
It's more like you were wrong. You don't have the skill set necessary to post a link.
I dont post links for recessive people unless I am having serious conversation. Like I said your inability to do a search on the term I provided for you is a direct reflection on you not having the skill set to accomplish a task that would educate you. Take responsibility for your education.
I dont need to do anything for you recessive. Its your job to educate yourself about how whites made up the knockout game.

You have no idea who I am or what I have done. If you think an insulting reply will change what I said or what you advocate with your constant whine you are wrong as usual.
Obviously you lack the intellect to see I wasnt replying to you. However, since you do lack the intellect, go ahead and apply my post to yourself.

Now you want to tell someone? All ears, and what is "casual" racism?

Thought crimes

And exactly what have I done and what have blacks done to surpass me? I am not a gang member and have never been in prison. I also came from a family with two parents.
You've done nothing at all except fail and by an abysmal disappointment.

I dont need to do anything for you recessive. Its your job to educate yourself about how whites made up the knockout game.
Whites didn't make up the knockout game, blacks did. Look it up.

I already did and whites made it up. Sorry boy. :itsok:

Thought crimes

I have not failed. I have just upset you by telling you there are other things beside race that influences actions of others. Do you need a safe place?

I have not failed. I have just upset you by telling you there are other things beside race that influences actions of others. Do you need a safe place?
Its impossible for a white person to upset me unless they disrespect a Black queen or a child. I'm actually kinda tired of talking to you so I give you permission to continue but I'm out.

I already did and whites made it up. Sorry boy. :itsok:
happy slapping
Pastime of intellectually-challenged youngsters from the 'street'. In large groups, they wander the realms of public transport, slapping the faces of unsuspecting members of the public and recording it for posterity on their camera-phones to show to their mates at 'skool'. They are usually black in colour, and under the delusion that they are the miniature London version of the US rapper 50 cent. Laughingly calling themselves G-Unit, or Terror Squad, they pounce without warning.
Try to arm yourself in anticipation of such an attack while travelling on any kind ofpublic transport, and if you are unfortunate enough to be targeted by these ignorant morons, try and kill at least one of them in order to cleanse the human race.

Its impossible for a white person to upset me unless they disrespect a Black queen or a child. I'm actually kinda tired of talking to you so I give you permission to continue but I'm out.
I know I am making you a victim. I thought you liked that.

You couldnt make me a victim even if your welfare check depended on it.

You seem to know a lot about me, except for the fact I get no welfare. You have turned to personal insults because of your inadequacy to fend off the truth about yourself. Keep going, your frustration is on full display.

You seem to know a lot about me, except for the fact I get no welfare. You have turned to personal insults because of your inadequacy to fend off the truth about yourself. Keep going, your frustration is on full display.
Says the welfare recipient that claims he is making me a victim. Youre desperate. I smell your sweat. :laugh:

The truth is, everybody is racist to some degree or another.

It goes back a long way to our roots. We are born to survive and live in tribal units. It's nothing less than an instinct.

You are never going to abolish the feeling people have for race, so if that is your aim, then give up.
How does black racism affect whites ?

Considering that whites make sure they live a far away from blk ppl as possible.
Laws force whites to hire negroes. The government also hires negroes, and whites do have to deal with the government. DMV anyone?

I have just read that in Sacramento, the capital of California, the police are having a problem stopping crime against Asian-Americans by African-Americans.

This crime wave started in 2016.

The crimes include home invasions, robberies, and carjackings.

Forum List

Back