One big thing that confuses about Islam and perhaps someone can explain it.

That is because Mohammad is their Jesus, figuratively speaking

No. Not figuratively. You have to read between the lines.

By claiming that Mohammed was the last and greatest prophet they are claiming that Mohammed was the fulfillment of the second coming of Christ, literally Jesus, the first and the last. Somehow Mohammed beguiled people into believing that the sword that Jesus said he came to bring was about war violence and murder. And some people don't believe in devils.

Imagine that!

Last edited:
No. Not figuratively.

By claiming that Mohammed was the last and greatest prophet they are claiming that Mohammed was the fulfillment of the second coming of Christ literally, the first and last.
Nope. Muhammad was a messenger to the people of the Arabian peninsula. He wasn't Jesus. He preached " Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham."

Nope. Muhammad was a messenger to the people of the Arabian peninsula. He wasn't Jesus. He preached " Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham."
Sure. Save yourself! Get down on your hands and knees five times a day, like teeming vermin, or we will chop off your head.

It's a beautiful religion.

Sure. Save yourself! Get down on your hands and knees five times a day, like teeming vermin, or we will chop off your head.

Why do you do this? You don't know anything about Islam. Muslims pray shoulder to shoulder. All you have going is hate and ignorance.

They certainly protested the Piss Christ art exhibit.
and knocked the face off countless plaster figures of
MOTHER MARY (common in make shift garden
groves of ----ITALIANs---in my diverse city). As to
baby Jesus----He gets KIDNAPPED yearly

for the record----Suradie's suggestion that Muhummad's "message" was IN PARTICULAR
for arabia-----would be considered capital crime
BLASPHEMY in Iran and Pakistan

Mohammed was just a perverse false prophet who deceived the gullible for material gain.

for the record----Suradie's suggestion that Muhummad's "message" was IN PARTICULAR
There is no darkness greater than that in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.

Mohammed was just a perverse false prophet who deceived the gullible for material gain.
Don't be an ass. Muhammad was financially successful before his revelation. You're just doubling down on your hate and ignorance.

What is your problem. Can't you practice your religion within tearing down another? Jesus, Israel is the only country I know of that wants failed states on their border.

Don't be an ass. Muhammad was financially successful before his revelation. You're just doubling down on your hate and ignorance.

How do you resolve your beliefs with the fact that he was a violent misogynist and pedophile?

In your addled mind is it hatred and ignorance that inspires everyone who has the substance to say that Mohammed was a false prophet based entirely on his words and deeds?

Did you ever consider that it is simply the truth based on well known facts?

Do you not even have an inkling how perpetuating lies has completely defiled and contaminated your mind?

Last edited:
How do you resolve your beliefs with the fact that he was a violent misogynist and pedophile?

In your addled mind is it hatred and ignorance that inspires everyone who has the substance to say that Mohammed was a false prophet based entirely on his words and deeds?

Did you ever consider that it is simply the truth based on well known facts?.
He was not a misogynist. Girl infants were exposed, Muhammad put a stop to that so every woman would have a family and tribe. Aisha was born before the call so she was at least 19 years old.

He was not a misogynist. Girl infants were exposed, Muhammad put a stop to that so every woman would have a family and tribe. Aisha was born before the call so she was at least 19 years old.

She was betrothed at 6 and the marriage was consummated when she was 9 and he was 52.

There is no way to spin that. He was a pedophile, a very sick man, not a prophet of God.

If you don't believe me look it up.

She was betrothed at 6 and the marriage was consummated when she was 9 and he was 52.

There is no way to spin that. He was a pedophile, a very sick man.

If you don't believe me look it up.
Aisha was born before the Call so she was at least 19. You're just ignorant like most haters.

Aisha was born before the Call so she was at least 19. You're just ignorant like most haters.
I'm sorry. I made a mistake. He was 53.

Aisha, daughter of Abu-Bakr was a beautiful little girl. Muhammad married her when he was fifty three years old and she was only six years old. He had intercourse with her when she was nine years old. (Wives of the Prophet, pages 57-61).

Mohammed was a child groomer? 😳

And the rumour is that the Mesih works at Disney? 😵‍💫

Aisha, daughter of Abu-Bakr was a beautiful little girl. Muhammad married her when he was fifty three years old and she was only six years old. He had intercourse with her when she was nine years old. (Wives of the Prophet, pages 57-61).
The problem is that's wrong. Aisha was born before the

Sahih al-Bukhari 3896—Narrated Hisham’s father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Al-Madina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he wrote the marriage (wedding) contract with Aishah when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5158—Narrated Urwa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Muslim 3310—Aisha reported: Allah’s Apostle married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Muslim 3311—Aisha reported that Allah’s Apostle married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sunan Abu Dawud 2116—Aishah said: The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old. (The narrator Sulaiman said: Or six years.) He had intercourse with me when I was nine years old.

:eusa_think:

There is no explaining why people believe such things. Islam is not the only example of unsubstantiated and self contradictory institutions in which many people believe to the point of fanaticism. Something in the psyche of humans appears to find satisfaction this way.

Forum List

Back