One big thing that confuses about Islam and perhaps someone can explain it.

That's complete nonsense. No one thinks that so are you lying or just living under a rock?
of course URANUS----islam was REVEALED by the angel JIBRIL (gabriel) to muhummad in DREAMS.
Ask any muslim.

I have read several of them for decades.. so I don't remember when it was... About 10 years ago. Educated young clerics had come to that conclusion. Are you a Muslim?
I am intrigued-----'' ... about 10 years ago
educated "educated young clerics" came to
WHAT CONCLUSION ABOUT ISLAM??? Muslim
clerics?

PS----I have read lots of literature from muslim
countries---some of the stuff I read long ago was written by nazi war criminals who had escaped the Nuremburg trials- I do not read arabic. I have
read bits from arab medical journals (in english)

I am intrigued-----'' ... about 10 years ago
educated "educated young clerics" came to
WHAT CONCLUSION ABOUT ISLAM??? Muslim
clerics?
Yes. In Saudi Arabia. That much of what passed for Islam was just tribal traditions that had become incorporated over time.

PS----I have read lots of literature from muslim
countries---some of the stuff I read long ago was written by nazi war criminals who had escaped the Nuremburg trials- I do not read arabic. I have
read bits from arab medical journals (in english)
What countries accepted Nazi war criminals?

Yes. In Saudi Arabia. That much of what passed for Islam was just tribal traditions that had become incorporated over time.
are you sure that those who wrote it were "CLERICS"? Can you be more specific as to what
aspects of SHARIAH law are simply tribal traditions
according to the young muslim clerics?

of course. JESUS WAS A MUSLIM----as was
Adam and Eve, Moses, and Florence Nightingale.
Posthumous gross alterations of the identity of
historical figures and events is the islamic norm.
When I was a kid---(about age 20) ---A pakistani
surgeon told me with ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE that
there was-----in history, a JEW living in muslim
Spain who converted to islam and THEN "became a great Doctor"-----I asked the name of the good
Doc------well----no surprise ---it was
MAIMONIDES!!!! ---the poor young doc
was the product of a medical school in Karachi,
if I remember that correctly
You're insane.

are you sure that those who wrote it were "CLERICS"? Can you be more specific as to what
aspects of SHARIAH law are simply tribal traditions
according to the young muslim clerics?
It's been a long time so I don't remember the details.. seems like it had less to do with shariah law than culture.

What countries accepted Nazi war criminals?
of the arab countries it was, as far as I know, Syria
annd Egypt-----some of the criminals converted to
islam-----a notable that comes to mind is
ALOIS BRUNNER----I am surprised that you do not
know of this famous Syrian HERO

Rosie is making a mockery of it, but the thinking is that every one who loves God and submits to the will of God is a Muslim.
oh gee-----a "MOCKERY" of "the thinking"---whose thinking, Suradie? I have been in mosques---are all
those IMAMS who declare all christians THE ENEMEEES OF ISLAAAAAM confused? How do those "thinking" people define "submit to the will of GOD"?

Islamic poetry
(the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle used to invoke Allah in the prayer saying "Allahumma inni a'udhu bika min adhabil-qabri, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-masihid-?, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-mahya wa fitnatil-mamati. Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal-ma thami wal-maghrami. (O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the punishment of the grave and from the afflictions of ? and from the afflictions of life and death. O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the sins and from being in debt)." Somebody said to him, "Why do you so frequently seek refuge with Allah from being in debt?" The Prophet replied, "A person in debt tells lies whenever he speaks, and breaks promises whenever he makes (them)." 'Aisha also narrated: I heard Allah's Apostle in his prayer seeking refuge with Allah from the afflictions of?

oh gee-----a "MOCKERY" of "the thinking"---whose thinking, Suradie? I have been in mosques---are all
those IMAMS who declare all christians THE ENEMEEES OF ISLAAAAAM confused? How do those "thinking" people define "submit to the will of GOD"?
I apologize. I thought you were serious.

Islamic poetry
(the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle used to invoke Allah in the prayer saying "Allahumma inni a'udhu bika min adhabil-qabri, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-masihid-?, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-mahya wa fitnatil-mamati. Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal-ma thami wal-maghrami. (O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the punishment of the grave and from the afflictions of ? and from the afflictions of life and death. O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the sins and from being in debt)." Somebody said to him, "Why do you so frequently seek refuge with Allah from being in debt?" The Prophet replied, "A person in debt tells lies whenever he speaks, and breaks promises whenever he makes (them)." 'Aisha also narrated: I heard Allah's Apostle in his prayer seeking refuge with Allah from the afflictions of?
what does "seek refuge in allah from being in debt"--mean----JUST PAY YOUR BILLS

It's been a long time so I don't remember the details.. seems like it had less to do with shariah law than culture.
OH---so some young clerics have determined that
ARAB CULTURE in saudi arabia had been influenced
by pre-islamic CULTURE------so? They suddenly
discovered that muhummad did not invent lemons
and pita? ------let me help you----ISLAM IS
SHARIAH LAW ------it is not even BAMYA

what does "seek refuge in allah from being in debt"--mean----JUST PAY YOUR BILLS
Islamic poetry
Allah's Apostle used to invoke (Allah): "Allahumma ini a'udhu bika min 'adhabi-l-Qabr, wa min 'adhabi-nnar, wa min fitnati-l-mahya wa-lmamat, wa min fitnati-l-masih ad-? (O Allah! I seek refuge with you from the punishment in the grave and from the punishment in the Hell fire and from the afflictions of life and death, and the afflictions of?

Forum List

Back