One Fortunate Gal!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
With 20+ world class Mule deer waiting @ ones back door how could it get better? Lil Buster takes front & center in this vid but Bently muscles in for the camera! I'd bet the farm that comes bed time that Lil Buster is NOT sleeping outside! At 3:39 into the vid one can meet Broken dEAR an older gentleman that has OBVIOUSLY had a very active career protecting his harem!!! With a fresh supply of those precious drop dead cute lil fawns yearly it's virtually heaven on earth @ the Squirrel's cabin!

Those EARS!!!!!!!!!!

With 20+ world class Mule deer waiting @ ones back door how could it get better? Lil Buster takes front & center in this vid but Bently muscles in for the camera! I'd bet the farm that comes bed time that Lil Buster is NOT sleeping outside! At 3:39 into the vid one can meet Broken dEAR an older gentleman that has OBVIOUSLY had a very active career protecting his harem!!! With a fresh supply of those precious drop dead cute lil fawns yearly it's virtually heaven on earth @ the Squirrel's cabin!

Those EARS!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like my place. I wouldn't try to hand feed mine though. They get violent with one another. I've seen some real kicking battles at the corn trough. I wouldn't want one to erupt when I was hand feeding. Great videos--nice job.

Looks like my place. I wouldn't try to hand feed mine though. They get violent with one another. I've seen some real kicking battles at the corn trough. I wouldn't want one to erupt when I was hand feeding. Great videos--nice job.
Your area must be crawling with the Mulies like lucky guy! All the deer down here are the more generic White-Tailed deer but as I always say, "any deer are better than no deer!"

Those EARS!!!!!!!!!!

I always wished I could get my blacktails to eat from my hand.

They'd let me toss an apple or a carrot from about six feet.

Those EARS!!!!!!!!!!

She sure is making it easy for the hunters in her area.

She sure is making it easy for the hunters in her area.
Some Deer Whisperers are taking precautions to warn deer hunters that they are targeting a domesticated/semi domesticated deer. I would like to think that hunters, or @ least MOST hunters would not take out a deer that is obviously spoken for.

The times are changing for sure like our deer are becoming communal pets. For the farmers out here that own a quarter or half section of land(160-320 acres) they have herds of their own, most likely multi-generational herds. That's WHY their acreage is posted NO HUNTING. The links below well illustrate the changing nature that deer are exhibiting towards us humans.

Below; deer has no fear of human scent.

Deer hunter refuses to shoot buck that gets comfortable with the hunter.

Deer hunter caves into deer & they end up buddies.

Buck hunts down hunters for some affection

Another buck checks out hunter CLOSE UP!

Deer Befriends Hunter: Friendly Deer Shows Hunter Love | The Dodo

It dose not get closer than this.

Curious Deer walks up to Hunter Video

The way it's becoming now a days.

Visitor walks up and decides she wants my Apple ð ð¤£

In Spokane Washington the below links are becoming common.

Mule deer sighting in East Spokane

deer walking by me in Spokane WA.

Kitchen Window Wildlife(above) is a YouTube site that chronicles the life of an orphaned fawn from day 1 to current. The couple was out for an evening walk & spied a dead doe on the street. They checked the corpse for milk & she was wet. The next evening they were out again for a walk & a fawn started trailing them, all the way home no less! The folks KNEW that the little guy was on his own & the REAL LIFE story of Bambi started with this exemplary couple. It's Americans like these BIG hearted folks that give me hope in my fellow Americans!

Take care, till next time!

Some Deer Whisperers are taking precautions to warn deer hunters that they are targeting a domesticated/semi domesticated deer. I would like to think that hunters, or @ least MOST hunters would not take out a deer that is obviously spoken for.

The times are changing for sure like our deer are becoming communal pets. For the farmers out here that own a quarter or half section of land(160-320 acres) they have herds of their own, most likely multi-generational herds. That's WHY their acreage is posted NO HUNTING. The links below well illustrate the changing nature that deer are exhibiting towards us humans.

Below; deer has no fear of human scent.

Deer hunter refuses to shoot buck that gets comfortable with the hunter.

Deer hunter caves into deer & they end up buddies.

Buck hunts down hunters for some affection

Another buck checks out hunter CLOSE UP!

Deer Befriends Hunter: Friendly Deer Shows Hunter Love | The Dodo

It dose not get closer than this.

Curious Deer walks up to Hunter Video

The way it's becoming now a days.

Visitor walks up and decides she wants my Apple ð ð¤£

In Spokane Washington the below links are becoming common.

Mule deer sighting in East Spokane

deer walking by me in Spokane WA.

Kitchen Window Wildlife(above) is a YouTube site that chronicles the life of an orphaned fawn from day 1 to current. The couple was out for an evening walk & spied a dead doe on the street. They checked the corpse for milk & she was wet. The next evening they were out again for a walk & a fawn started trailing them, all the way home no less! The folks KNEW that the little guy was on his own & the REAL LIFE story of Bambi started with this exemplary couple. It's Americans like these BIG hearted folks that give me hope in my fellow Americans!

Take care, till next time!

Lol...I fed deer for years and it was easy to drop one.

I always wished I could get my blacktails to eat from my hand.

They'd let me toss an apple or a carrot from about six feet.

Unless you stumble across a freak situation like we did down south in Redland Oregon it's gonna take some serious persuasion on a persons part to get them to come all the way into you, let alone eat out of a your hand. I had no luck with the White-Tailed deer out in my back field with the manger/fruit/oats gimmick. They'd eat the goodies alright(day or night) but when I approached them @ the manger they would just start backing up away from me. I started carrying a plastic jar of Honey Roasted Peanuts that I would shake as I approached them @ the manger. That got their attention! They actually somewhat closed rank towards me, but stopped a good 20 feet from me. I poured some of the peanuts on the ground while still shaking the jar & started walking away AS THEY CLOSED IN ON THE PEANUTS ON THE GROUND!!! I all but gave up after that episode.

After a couple of days sulking around in a bad mood I came up with another possible approach. I repeated the last attempt identically complete with shaking the jar of HRP but this time I SAT DOWN & CROSSED MY LEGS. They closed in on me to about 10/12 feet out then dropped anchor on me. That told me that White-Tailed deer ARE AWARE OF SIZE. That was my last attempt @ getting them to come right up to me where I could actually pet them. What I cannot understand is WHY the guy below has WHITE-TAILED deer LITERALLY SWARMING HIM & I have a 10'+ no-go invisible curtain around me???

On a lighter note that doe you see in the above vid that's COMING IN CENTER from BACK of LYNN on a trot then muscles out the buck off of Lynn's right shoulder is EXACTLY how I remember my Bitsy-Baby's mannerism! Bitsy-baby was the herd Matriarch doe just like this White-Tailed doe is obviously the Matriarch of her herd. To know them is to luv them!

Forum List

Back