Zone1 When One Talks To Buster He's All EARS!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Lil Buster is as cute as they come! Buster has competition though in the form of lil Bently which is now trying to get into house to be with Squirrel. Though she has never mentioned it I think squirrel identified the matriarchal doe(runs the entire herd) & then anchored her. That being done she wins over the entire herd in one fell swoop. Lil Buster & Bently are 2nd generation fawns meaning they identify squirrel as one of their herd albeit a VERY SPECIAL member! Lynn Smith is recognized as the world champion Deer Whisperer(talks to deer) with his name all over the world wide web with million$ of hit$. I think a LOT of his followers are women just because he is every woman's dream come true(built like a Greek god/million dollar smile & very $ucce$$ful) so he can always sell himself just on his build & good looks. Squirrel(I think she's cute!) only has herself & a little cabin located by a river out in the stix, BUT Squirrel has the exotic MULE deer where Lynn Smith has the generic White-Tailed deer(they look different than our White-Tailed deer up here in the N/W?). Squirrel accomplishes a LOT with very little & her Mulies are pricelessly precious/beautiful!

HUMOR: little matriarchal doe backs up buck 3 times her size!

Forum List

Back