Zone1 Single men would you pm/dm her?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con

She is 25 years old and very attractive. So Im sure she has a large pool of men to choose from, i guess the joke is that she is a dancer, single mum of a half black child and wants a white or hispanic guy but the father of her baby is black probably. I know that is a bit funny, but like how men are, they will flood her inbox. I dont care for the half black child, dancer is a bit questionable, and im neither white nor hispanic and I dont have a "good job" actually no job, so im not someone she would consider, so i would not pm/dm her.

Just be happy with your current Drag Queen friend and stop pestering us with your boring and exclusively self centered and obsessed thoughts .

In your condition, your chance of ever finding a girl friend is zero .
So forge a career as a stunt woman or a comedy ballet dancer but leave us in peace.
You are even more irritating than BlockedCanadian and Moon Fart combined .

Just be happy with your current Drag Queen friend and stop pestering us with your boring and exclusively self centered and obsessed thoughts .

In your condition, your chance of ever finding a girl friend is zero .
So forge a career as a stunt woman or a comedy ballet dancer but leave us in peace.
You are even more irritating than BlockedCanadian and Moon Fart together .

Who is my Draq Queen friend suppossed to be?

When I w

She is 25 years old and very attractive. So Im sure she has a large pool of men to choose from, i guess the joke is that she is a dancer, single mum of a half black child and wants a white or hispanic guy but the father of her baby is black probably. I know that is a bit funny, but like how men are, they will flood her inbox. I dont care for the half black child, dancer is a bit questionable, and im neither white nor hispanic and I dont have a "good job" actually no job, so im not someone she would consider, so i would not pm/dm her.
when I was single I wouldn't have because I didn't want to have to deal with someone else's kids

When I was single I would have bypassed her profile for the following reasons:

Child out of wedlock.

Father not in that child’s life. (I would have to fully support the child)

Looking for somebody to take care of her but doesn’t indicate what she brings to the table.

Religious commitment (I despise organized religion)

Wow, I never used a dating ap I stopped dating during Reagan's first term, but what is it you're looking for with her? Something not right with that one and I mean the girl

Uhh, no. The father won't be in prison forever, probably, and she'll run her dumb ass right back to him when he gets out.

"Dancer" = stripper? :dunno:

I didn't play for that, and I ain't gonna pay for it.

Last edited:
Mortimer
Time to be honest with yourself

You are an older, overweight man without a job.
Hot looking women are not interested in you.

You need to lower your expectations

Forum List

Back