One might expect Obama to lead

One bright note, since the markets are in free fall we're not subjected to hearing how great Obungle's economy is on a daily basis o_O

Ooof!!!!! :eek:

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)

down_r.gif

well he did do all of that community organising in chicago, and he won that nice nobel prize.
he negotiated that land next door with rezko, the syrian.

Antoin "Tony" Rezko (born 1955) is an American businessman. He was a fundraiser for Illinois Democratic and Republican politicians. After becoming a major contributor to Rod Blagojevich's successful gubernatorial election, Rezko assisted Blagojevich in setting up the state's first Democratic administration in twenty years and as a result he was able to have business associates appointed onto several state boards. Rezko and several others were indicted on federal charges in October 2006 for using their connections on the state boards to demand kickbacks from businesses that wish dealings with the state. While the others pleaded guilty, Rezko pled not guilty and was tried. He was found guilty of 16 of the 24 charges filed against him and on November 23, 2011, he was sentenced to 10 1/2 years in prison.[1]

i remember Trump saying he would be in jail if he did what obama did in that deal.

oil prices probably won't ever go up again.

Last edited:
Taking in to consideration that Obama forged an airtight agreement with Iran so they will never ever get the bomb....and is leading a (mythical ) coalition that is devastating Isis....sort of...

an unprecedented coalition of oil producers to control production so the price is fair, the supply is maintained, the drillers and shippers and refiners are fairly compensated and jobs are stable. Is this too much to ask of a man so talented?

Oil rout deepens as glut pushes U.S. crude to new lows

How much gas do you use in a week and much more would you be personally happy to pay for this 'fairness'?

an unprecedented coalition of oil producers to control production so the price is fair, the supply is maintained, the drillers and shippers and refiners are fairly compensated and jobs are stable. Is this too much to ask of a man so talented?

How much gas do you use in a week and much more would you be personally happy to pay for this 'fairness'?
I use less than 100 gallons a month...and if my wife quit bingo...it would be 50.

Wow! deltex is demanding price controls!
No stupid fuck I am asking for reasonable production controls...basic economic practices. Manage....don't stand there with your dick in your hand.

down_r.gif
China's economy is cooling, the strong dollar is causing disruption in developing nations, stocks have been overvalued for a long time, and we are in a massive bond bubble which dwarfs the derivatives bubble of the Bush years. When inflation is factored in, some countries are actually paying negative interest rates on their bonds!

This year should be interesting.

Russia has been in a deep recession for some time due to falling oil prices. That is a good thing. Putin is being made to feel the pain for invading the Ukraine.

OMG! they're attacking Obama for cheap energy prices!

How unsurprising.
Do we do anything when the price of corn drops below acceptable levels?

Three Katyushas awarded.

So you want to subsidize the oil boomers in places like the Dakotas now that the boom isn't so boomy?

OMG finally the retards have someone to point to and say, well, hey, at least I'm not that guy!

down_r.gif
China's economy is cooling, the strong dollar is causing disruption in developing nations, stocks have been overvalued for a long time, and we are in a massive bond bubble which dwarfs the derivatives bubble of the Bush years.

This year should be interesting.

Russia has been in a deep recession for some time due to falling oil prices. That is a good thing. Putin is being made to feel the pain for invading the Ukraine.

LOL Yeah sure

Jamie Dimon just said the oil market will eventually correct. He has his dick in his hand also. Is that his response to his shareholders? Hell no...he does something!

No stupid fuck I am asking for reasonable production controls...basic economic practices. Manage....don't stand there with your dick in your hand.
You heard it right here, kids. "I am asking for reasonable production controls". deltex wants our government to interfere in the markets.

Have I mentioned how much the Gnu Right reminds me of the 70s liberals?

Yes you want Obama to use big government to drive up the day to day energy costs of the average American voter in an election year.

Fuckinay that's funny.

Forum List

Back