One more day USMB!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Till we can all start acting like normal human beings again......well, most of us.

Enjoy the last day of banter!

Its fun to poke at each other moon but in the end not much is going to change regardless. I think Romney has a better economic grasp but with a divided congress it won't really make any difference

Its fun to poke at each other moon but in the end not much is going to change regardless. I think Romney has a better economic grasp but with a divided congress it won't really make any difference
very good point. whoevers wins we still see congress at war with each other

Most people are voting for a team, not a set of ideas. Most are ignorant as stone on US politics. They just go out and vote by team, tie color or a single issue. Then they go back to sleep for 4 years.

Most people are voting for a team, not a set of ideas. Most are ignorant as stone on US politics. They just go out and vote by team, tie color or a single issue. Then they go back to sleep for 4 years.
very good point. politics is not a sport. its something you should be intrested in every single day of your lives as it affects everything you do.

Nah, not hard for me. I came through the storm just rosie. However, there are a lot of displaced, wage earners, etc that could have used the business and charity work....

But I understand why the complainers complained. After all, how can we hold a charity event with so many in need of charity? Mind. Blown.

someday there will be a graphic novel on the allocation of resources.

i'll be sure to pick up a copy for you.

Forum List

Back