One more drop left in the swamp and his name is Trump!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
someone-actually-painted-trump-draining-the-swamp-2-7666-1533069901-6_dblbig.jpg

Who knew exactly how profound and so telling those famous words would entail....coming from Trump. A self induced prophecy......Trump has indeed drained the swamp of all the dealings and behind closed door events he's pretty much held his entire life. Trump has single handily exposed every single human being in his life as being corrupt, dishonest, unpatriotic and evil as he has been and in doing so, have given the American people a gift of sweet justice.
Thank you Trump and you do know that last drop....IS YOU!!!!lolololollololo

someone-actually-painted-trump-draining-the-swamp-2-7666-1533069901-6_dblbig.jpg

Who knew exactly how profound and so telling those famous words would entail....coming from Trump. A self induced prophecy......Trump has indeed drained the swamp of all the dealings and behind closed door events he's pretty much held his entire life. Trump has single handily exposed every single human being in his life as being corrupt, dishonest, unpatriotic and evil as he has been and in doing so, have given the American people a gift of sweet justice.
And what is it Tig, that has you so pissed off with the President? Is it the lower taxes? Or that gas prices have come down? Or is it you watch too much CNN?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Its the weekend folks.....one can only imagine the deflective moves this monster man child will ensue....I see a war with Venazula or or or an illegal alien caught crossing the border with weapons and mass destruction and its all on tape, with Trump there making the arrest....LOLOLO

i say either panty waist jared, tritor tot, or human sausage casin steve bannon in that order.... but i would doubt president tinkles doing his own version of wag the dog over the weekend.

Its the weekend folks.....one can only imagine the deflective moves this monster man child will ensue....I see a war with Venazula or or or an illegal alien caught crossing the border with weapons and mass destruction and its all on tape, with Trump there making the arrest....LOLOLO
I asked what President Trump has done to you, to make you so angry with him?

/——/ How can an outsider be part of the swamp? that’s nonsense

That's a giant boatload of horseshit.

So far your record for posting lies is 1.000

conspiracy to defraud the united states.

aka as treason.

/——/ How can an outsider be part of the swamp? that’s nonsense
Whenever Republicans come up with a meme that rings true with the public, the Dim douchebags try to coopt it.

Last edited:

aka as treason.
How did Trump "defraud" the United States?

In your world drops a genders and names? Blacks are weird.

i say either panty waist jared, tritor tot, or human sausage casin steve bannon in that order.... but i would doubt president tinkles doing his own version of wag the dog over the weekend.
Please keep your fantasies to yourself. There are somethings we don't want to know.

aka as treason.

being a roooskie asset.

aka a high crime.

Please keep your fantasies to yourself. There are somethings we don't want to know.

wow- that comeback sure showed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

aka as treason.

being a roooskie asset.

aka a high crime.
In other words, it's a total fantasy. Only the dumbest and most gullible snowflakes actually believe that horseshit.

aka as treason.

being a roooskie asset.

aka a high crime.
In other words, it's a total fantasy. Only the dumbest and most gullible snowflakes actually believe that horseshit.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back