One more great pick by Trump

A republican appointed judge speaks the truth and some cannot handle the truth

So for those who cannot handle the truth

Mr. Barr put forward a “distorted” and “misleading” account of its findings and lacked credibility on the topic.

which was quite obvious to some but some like his jib because it support their guy

now they do not like this judges jib just because the judge jib is justice

some preferring justice to be defined by DT who needs to call home or be placed in a rocket and sent home
"Truth" and "justice" mean very different things to leftists as opposed to normal people.
You call that trump pos normal???? You're about as normal as he is

I call Trump a MASSIVE improvement over that corrupt pile of shit Obamugabe. That fucker was in bed with Iran.
Un ,,you're killing me You come up with the most ridiculous bs on this board ,,,

So an activist leftist judge ORDERED the AG to violate federal law? Why has the FBI not taken this scofflaw "judge" into custody yet.
An "activist leftist judge"

Appointed by BUSH you retard
You don't know what the fuck you are talking about, dumbass.

Commie Justice John Paul Stevens was a Republican appointed by Ford.

Commie Justice Burger was appointed by Nixon!!!

They hide their political shit until they know they have climb to the peak. Then the inner commie comes out. They are liars.

"inner commie"? Much like leftist and other words used as pejoratives, and not defined, are known in logic as Chameleon Words, a phrase defined as having no generally accepted conditions governing their use. There are no examples that will be generally accepted as paradigm cases of their use.

^dumbassed Stalinist

LOL, sorry, I try to define words to maybe, possible, hopefully educated trumpanzees. Sadly, you cannot learn, and that is so pitiful, it must suck to be you.

One thing about you Stalinists, you have neither intellect nor education.

"Inner commie" would be a "term" or a "phrase." It is not a "word" because it is in fact TWO words, you drooling imbecile.

Now, in order to try and understand to festering nest of maggots that is the "mind" of democrats, I've spent a great deal of time studyinging logical fallacies, as fallacy is the closest you leftists ever get to logic. I have never encountered "chameleon words." Nor does Google find such a phrase. This is the accepted authority on fallacies Logical Fallacies - List of Logical Fallacies with Examples would you care to show us where that term is? No?

The fact is that you made it up in a flaccid attempt to appear erudite when in fact you are a dunce, as we all know.

Direct quote from Eric Holder. “ I am Obama’s wingman”. Game, set, and match.
Thank you for providing another example of a Trump cultist moronically taking a quote out of context to defend Barr's indefensible mis-characterization of Mueller's report.

A republican appointed judge speaks the truth and some cannot handle the truth

So for those who cannot handle the truth

Mr. Barr put forward a “distorted” and “misleading” account of its findings and lacked credibility on the topic.

which was quite obvious to some but some like his jib because it support their guy

now they do not like this judges jib just because the judge jib is justice

some preferring justice to be defined by DT who needs to call home or be placed in a rocket and sent home
"Truth" and "justice" mean very different things to leftists as opposed to normal people.

well if you mean repubs yeah I would agree

when one of their own does go with justice then repubs eat their own and when it goes down badly then blame leftists instead of believing that hey maybe the repub has got it right

being on the right does not mean being right
Yeah, I was right. Normal people.

The Judge is a liar and slanderer that offers no evidence for his wild claims.
The evidence supporting his claim can be found in the Mueller report, and by Mueller's own statements about Barr's deceit. You should read the report.
Mueller is a prosecutor. We only need one thing from a prosecutor: DO YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO BRING CRIMINAL CHARGES? Beyond that, we have no interest in their political pontifications.

Mueller's witchhunters knew immediately that there was NOTHING to the claims that Trump was in a criminal conspiracy with the Putin, yet those slimy lying deceiving bastards kept this to themselves and let the nation twist for nearly 3 years while they illegally leaked to the liars in the Fake News Media.

Thank you for providing another example of a Trump cultist moronically taking a quote out of context to defend Barr's indefensible mis-characterization of Mueller's report.

Thanks for showing how utterly uneducated, uninformed, and ignorant you are. No surprise really. Taking Holder’s quote out of context? Your forfeit is accepted. Mueller had NOTHING. Period. End of game. Continue your crying......

Now, in order to try and understand to festering nest of maggots that is the "mind" of democrats, I've spent a great deal of time studyinging logical fallacies
Keep "studyinging."

Comrade traitor, will YOU be showing "chameleon words" in the common fallacies? Or do you acknowledge that fellow Communist is a pathetic liar? :dunno:

Comrade traitor, what "context" do you allege changes the nature of the statement?

Forum List

Back