One More Interview: Benghazi Committee Will Go Around DOD To Talk To F-16 Crew Chief

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
If you think only Obama, Hillary, the State Department, and the CIA put up roadblocks to the Benghazi Committee's Benghazi Investigation you are wrong. The DoD has put up quite a few of their own, and the committee has finally decided to go around the DoD to interview a military member who claimed the USAF had fighter aircraft waiting for orders to take off but were not allowed to do anything.

DoD Relents, Gowdy Finally Interviews F-16 Crew Chief Who Posted: 'We Were Ready to Respond to Benghazi-Did Nothing' - Breitbart

The House Select Committee on Benghazi says it will finally interview a European-based F-16 crew chief, who posted on Facebook that his unit’s jets were ready to respond to the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks on American personnel and facilities at Benghazi, Libya.

The witness posted on his Facebook page: “I was an F-16 crewchief stationed [in Europe] when the attack happened. I was called into work, and we scrambled jets, armed and prepared them for an alert launch and then, we did nothing. … [W]e never got the order and did nothing.”

----------------

The guy better know what he's talking about and did not just post something on Facebook to 'impress people' or falsely 'score political points' because he is going up before Congress, where they will burn him if he's just some clown.

You mean the DoD doesn't like political hacks trying to use them for their political agenda? Imagine that.

This crew chief better have a good answer on how they were supposed to get refueled once they got to Libya. Being ready to go isn't the same as being able to say mission accomplished and being believable.

If you think only Obama, Hillary, the State Department, and the CIA put up roadblocks to the Benghazi Committee's Benghazi Investigation you are wrong. The DoD has put up quite a few of their own, and the committee has finally decided to go around the DoD to interview a military member who claimed the USAF had fighter aircraft waiting for orders to take off but were not allowed to do anything.

DoD Relents, Gowdy Finally Interviews F-16 Crew Chief Who Posted: 'We Were Ready to Respond to Benghazi-Did Nothing' - Breitbart

The House Select Committee on Benghazi says it will finally interview a European-based F-16 crew chief, who posted on Facebook that his unit’s jets were ready to respond to the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks on American personnel and facilities at Benghazi, Libya.

The witness posted on his Facebook page: “I was an F-16 crewchief stationed [in Europe] when the attack happened. I was called into work, and we scrambled jets, armed and prepared them for an alert launch and then, we did nothing. … [W]e never got the order and did nothing.”

----------------

The guy better know what he's talking about and did not just post something on Facebook to 'impress people' or falsely 'score political points' because he is going up before Congress, where they will burn him if he's just some clown.

Hitlery is one of the elites and will never be held responsible for her crimes (of which there are too many to count) but those like her are above the law, never held accountable and defended by the liberal garbage that has infiltrated the media.

----------------

Hitlery is one of the elites and will never be held responsible for her crimes (of which there are too many to count) but those like her are above the law, never held accountable and defended by the liberal garbage that has infiltrated the media.

Boo Hoo Hoo, Imagine how much you're going to cry when she is president.

----------------

Boo Hoo Hoo, Imagine how much you're going to cry when she is president.

I don't give a shit either way because they are just puppets and they do as they are told. It only matters to stupid fucks like you because it will make you feel like your side "won" when in all actuality not a fucking thing will change for the better.

The Benghazi committee Republicans should don Japanese army uniforms, and move to a remote island in the Pacific.
Then 40 years from now they can be discovered there, thinking the war on Hillary Clinton is still going on.

Forum List

Back