One mother complains and annual Kindergarten trip to see Santa cancelled

What's worse? The idiot that complained instead of keeping her brat at home, or the school that folded for her?

My vote is the school. They should have told her to stick her complaint up her twat. And meant it.
What a nice attitude you have, you must be a Christian.

You know I'm a life long RC who is now rather agnostic. I still retain the morals I was taught. I also have Christian family and friends and grandchildren. Santa is part of Christmas, if that jew lady liked it or not. She does not get a say, she can stay home, who does she think she is, A Jew?? F....K Jews..
Christians need not make an apology for celebrating Christmas.

Except there is no evidence of her being a liberal, only Jewish. Take your Jewish bigotry, and shove it up your a$$.
Apparently to DD, the only good Jew is one that lives far away in Israel and can be used as a tool by the GOP.

Cry me a river will you please ?!
Jews are WAY over represented in this country when it comes to how everything is ran.
They virtually run our monetary system, and all of Wall Street, as well as Hollywood and our entire media structure.
You would make a damn good Nazi.

Lol !
The truth hurts doesn't it ?
I don't want anyone hurt, I'm just not going to get upset if an American Jewish woman gets her feelings hurt.
Jews are the single most privileged group in this country, they'll be just fine even if the majority gets to continue their holiday traditions.
And it continues. Anyone wonder why the average American Jew isn't fooled by the "claims" by RW "christians" that they support them?

Oh no, I see you've been offended. At this point I'm supposed to care.

No, it is about the 5% that want to spoil it for the other 75-80%, that are Christian.
Ahhhhhh, the fake 'war on christmas' continues to be hyped.

70% of the population is self described as 'christian' so apparently Americans wage war on themselves once a year at this time.

You know, the time when Jesus speaks of peace on Earth.

What's worse? The idiot that complained instead of keeping her brat at home, or the school that folded for her?

My vote is the school. They should have told her to stick her complaint up her twat. And meant it.

You know I'm a life long RC who is now rather agnostic. I still retain the morals I was taught. I also have Christian family and friends and grandchildren. Santa is part of Christmas, if that jew lady liked it or not. She does not get a say, she can stay home, who does she think she is, A Jew?? F....K Jews..
Hitler was a Catholic who became rather agnostic. He hated Jews too and wanted them out of "his" country.

Where is your concern for the children who that has their little field trip ruined?
The "field trip" shouldn't have been happening in the first place. Schools have no business taking kids to see "Santa" and ask him for presents.

Where is your concern for the children who that has their little field trip ruined?
The "field trip" shouldn't have been happening in the first place. Schools have no business taking kids to see "Santa" and ask him for presents.

Sure it should have been. A little walk, talk to Santa, parents probably sent in money for some cookies and then walk back.

A fun little trip for the kids.

Only a Grinch or a lib would think there was any problem with this.

I'll never understand why these idiots just don't keep their kids at home rather than fucking things up for everyone

Bingo! :clap2:

They have to suffer ...so everybody has to suffer along with them! :evil:
Those damn ______s, wanting their kids to be treated as equals. They suck...

There is no inequality in letting others celebrate a Holiday that you don't celebrate.
Why do they have to celebrate it in school?

Why should the children NOT walk over to the coffee shop and talk to Santa?

Because it offends your lib sensibilities?
Tell us, if one of the parents objected to Santa, there are some, would that have made a difference? What if they believed, strongly, that you should not lie to children?

One of the parents did object.

Are you asking if there were MORE that objected?
Say that there was more than one, would that have made a difference? And what about the parent who opposes lying to children? Where do you draw the line?

Why should the children NOT walk over to the coffee shop and talk to Santa?

Because it offends your lib sensibilities?
Because it's up to the parent whether they want their kid to talk to Santa and ask him for presents.

All Field trips require parents permission.

What is your real reason?
That is my real reason. This is an inappropriate field trip, having no educational purpose, and usurping the parents authority to decide whether their kids ought to be sitting on "Santa's" lap asking for presents.

I'll never understand why these idiots just don't keep their kids at home rather than fucking things up for everyone

Bingo! :clap2:

They have to suffer ...so everybody has to suffer along with them! :evil:
Those damn ______s, wanting their kids to be treated as equals. They suck...

There is no inequality in letting others celebrate a Holiday that you don't celebrate.
Why do they have to celebrate it in school?

Because that is the way large cultural celebrations work. They are observed in various ways though out the society.

Hitler was a Catholic who became rather agnostic. He hated Jews too and wanted them out of "his" country.

Well he probably had a point. They want to force their immoral lifes on us. Just who does this woman think she is? Read my signature.

Forum List

Back