One of my favorite conservatives, SE Cupp, speaks on Republican outrage over the recent Trump indictment

You'd have to be blind to come to that conclusion.
I didn't have to come to that conclusion. The conclusion was made by a Judge 1800 miles away from where I live.

I'm so sorry you were fascinated, inundated, and naive to the wicked ways of the Communist Party the Democrat Deep State and the Main Stream Media have become at the behest of very wealthy men. You'll understand it someday, even if it is in the hereafter. Love, beautress

I didn't have to come to that conclusion. The conclusion was made by a Judge 1800 miles away from where I live.
No judge worth his or her salt will claim the 'Democrats' are 'communists' or the 'deep state'. These are thought-terminating clichés. engineered by demagogues (your right wing controllers) to curb critical thinking and kill dissent.
I'm so sorry you were fascinated, inundated, and naive to the wicked ways of the Communist Party the Democrat Deep State and the Main Stream Media have become at the behest of very wealthy men. You'll understand it someday, even if it is in the hereafter. Love, beautress

Hears the deal, beautress;

Your mind is a cache filled with thought-terminating clichés and tired right wing tropes all of which I have heard for over 58 years, going back to the days of the John Birch Society of the 60s You have no idea of how you sound like a fading broken record. You're just regurgitating crap fed into your brain by your right wing controllers designed to keep you compliant, complicit, and complacent.

You have no idea what I'm talking about and I"ve been on this earth for 72 years.

Humbly tendered,
Rumpole

No judge worth his or her salt will claim the 'Democrats' are 'communists' or the 'deep state'. These are thought-terminating clichés. engineered by demagogues (your right wing controllers) to curb critical thinking and kill dissent.

Hears the deal, beautress;

Your mind is a cache filled with thought-terminating clichés and tired right wing tropes all of which I have heard for over 58 years, going back to the days of the John Birch Society of the 60s You have no idea of how you sound like a fading broken record. You're just regurgitating crap fed into your brain by your right wing controllers designed to keep you compliant, complicit, and complacent.

You have no idea what I'm talking about and I"ve been on this earth for 72 years.

Humbly tendered,
Rumpole
Save your age patronization for someone else. I'm several years older than you, sir.

And she really sets the record straight.

You Repubs are gonna love this one!

And this is TLDR friendly, it's a short:

I stopped listening after “they were not outraged by Trump’s attempt to overturn a ‘democratic election’”

I can’t remember an American ‘democratic election’ where counting stopped in swing States to allow in 100% Biden votes; that’s Banana Republic stuff

I never heard of Conservative luminary SE Cupp until this thread.

"She is a former panelist on the CNN political debate show Crossfire, author of Losing Our Religion: The Liberal Media's Attack on Christianity and co-author of Why You're Wrong About the Right. She was a panelist on Real News on TheBlaze, a co-host of the MSNBC talk show The Cycle, and a frequent guest host on the Fox News late night talk show Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld. She is a frequent guest panelist on Real Time with Bill Maher."

S. E. Cupp - Wikipedia

190928182244-se-cupp-9-28.jpg

This explains why I never heard of her

No judge worth his or her salt will claim the 'Democrats' are 'communists' or the 'deep state'.

Correct because the Democrats are FASCISTS and Deep State is Zionist Fascists....

Did you cheer when Jew Army Rangers shot Pat Tillman and hate hoaxed it to Al Qaeda?

Real Conservatives shouldn’t give a shot about anything related to DJT at this point. Trump is the PAST of a party which has not shown itself to be a real ally of us Conservatives. They pay lip service to us at best. Trump is not the FUTURE of any political party or movement. Let him swing in the wind caused by his own thoughts, words and deeds. We need to be trying to find the FUTURE candidate(s) who actually believe and live Conservatism, not worried about yesterday’s news.

Real Conservatives shouldn’t give a shot about anything related to DJT at this point. Trump is the PAST of a party which has not shown itself to be a real ally of us Conservatives. They pay lip service to us at best. Trump is not the FUTURE of any political party or movement. Let him swing in the wind caused by his own thoughts, words and deeds. We need to be trying to find the FUTURE candidate(s) who actually believe and live Conservatism, not worried about yesterday’s news.

It's President Trump or no one.

She was at one point actually a conservative.
Pre-President Trump of course.

Just as much as Bill kristol. Just a simp the ruling elite trot out as "opopposition" to fool the masses that the class doesn't control everything.

I stopped listening after “they were not outraged by Trump’s attempt to overturn a ‘democratic election’”

I can’t remember an American ‘democratic election’ where counting stopped in swing States to allow in 100% Biden votes; that’s Banana Republic stuff
Outta the park! Many Democrats feel that the untrue narrative is somehow acceptable when it has no place in responsible government. And regular Americans are having a hard time deciding whether to pay bills, buy gas, or buy food to eat, because there isn't enough to go around since poverty was inflicted on every aspect of life in America when Biden declared war on the American businesses in oil and gas as an affordable alternative to freezing to death. Biden's leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan after his unilateral decision to blame Republicans for every odorous thing he does against the people of the United States of America that he took an oath to provide for the common defense showed what a man with zero integrity does to destroy a country that has been a benefit to mankind since it decided on self-rule for an overtaxed people who were enslaved to royals who took that tax money to buy luxuries for themselves and their sycophants. Biden is trying to please a deep state that is ten times worse than royals, and so are the paid posters who rail against Republicans here. The Democrats are requiring atheism/agnosticism/silent heresy of their groupies and generous payoffs to the MSM press that has no noticable scruples for the large part, emboldened by lies, dirty tricks, and hidden agendas with arrogant snubbery against conservative leaders. It's quite deviant, imho. They're not connecting the dots that their chilling enthusiasm against their fellow Americans is close to starting a civil war, as they require citizen hatred, extortions, and marginalization to run the nation into the ground. If we don't stop the deep state from more damage as they collect honey money from nations that have recently been threatening America with nuclear extinction while Biden and his cronies bribes make them wealthy on the spot. And Democrat hoi polloi are letting them get away with it, because they have never known subjugation under the system our founders genius created for the good of their posterity.

So Caspar Milquetoast is your hero
Not at all. In fact it’s the exact opposite. I’m looking for a candidate who is an unabashed Ideological and Lifestyle Conservative. Someone who walks the talk and isn’t ashamed of it.

Unfortunately what the Republican Party offers is nothing of the sort.

Forum List

Back