One of the more shocking remarks by a news anchor in some time...

So basically, if you don't vote Democrat - you are a racist. You are "anti-black" and full of hate.

We have all heard them make insinuations... but to come right out and say it.?

Who the hell still watches MSNBC anyway?
Mentally Deficient Joe said it best a couple of months ago.
If you don't vote for me you ain't black!

Joy Reid is just parroting that line of "reasoning" in the negative. Either way you are presumed to be a
bigot if not supporting the left.

MSNBC's Joy Reid....
" I think even though we intellectually understand what America is at its base, right? That there is a great amount of racism, anti-blackness, anti-wokeness, this idea that political correctness is some sort of scheme to destroy white America, right? Like, we know what this country is, but still part of you -- I think part of your heart says, ‘You know what, maybe the country’s going to pay off all of this pain. As the night went on, and I realized, and it sunk in, OK that’s not happening. We are still who we thought, unfortunately,” Reid continued. “It’s disappointing. I emerge from this disappointed.”

So basically, if you don't vote Democrat - you are a racist. You are "anti-black" and full of hate.

We have all heard them make insinuations... but to come right out and say it.?

Who the hell still watches MSNBC anyway?

I think Joy Reid's comments shows US that there is a dependency to use racism charges egregiously when things don't turn out the way or at the level some people expected. She obviously is getting a lot of mileage out of the race card. Intellectually, she'd be better served the swing among Blacks and Latinos towards Trump in 2020. That is what she is really disappointed in.

.... the swing among Blacks and Latinos towards Trump in 2020. That is what she is really disappointed in.
Excellent point, and probably right.
Especially in NYC. The black vote for trump nearly doubled.
This should be a message for bubble gum heads like her, but... she is clearly deranged. So... no.

Forum List

Back