One of the more shocking remarks by a news anchor in some time...

MSNBC's Joy Reid....
" I think even though we intellectually understand what America is at its base, right? That there is a great amount of racism, anti-blackness, anti-wokeness, this idea that political correctness is some sort of scheme to destroy white America, right? Like, we know what this country is, but still part of you -- I think part of your heart says, ‘You know what, maybe the country’s going to pay off all of this pain. As the night went on, and I realized, and it sunk in, OK that’s not happening. We are still who we thought, unfortunately,” Reid continued. “It’s disappointing. I emerge from this disappointed.”

So basically, if you don't vote Democrat - you are a racist. You are "anti-black" and full of hate.

We have all heard them make insinuations... but to come right out and say it.?

Who the hell still watches MSNBC anyway?

Trump enables racism... That is very clear...

While not every one who votes for Trump is racist, every racist votes for Trump... Trump doesn't attack them and leaves ambiguity with his support...

People who vote for Trump are happy to at least ignore that...

To show an extreme example... In Germany 1930s, They would say they didn't dislike Jews and how could they be described as antisemitic for supporting Hitler. They like Hitler's economic policies and the make Germany Great again attitude...
Many Germans refused to believe Hitler killed Jews until they were brought into camps...
Trump enables nothing. You people really need keepers.

Then what the fuck does "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by!" mean, asshole?
I'll wait here for your answer.

MSNBC's Joy Reid....
" I think even though we intellectually understand what America is at its base, right? That there is a great amount of racism, anti-blackness, anti-wokeness, this idea that political correctness is some sort of scheme to destroy white America, right? Like, we know what this country is, but still part of you -- I think part of your heart says, ‘You know what, maybe the country’s going to pay off all of this pain. As the night went on, and I realized, and it sunk in, OK that’s not happening. We are still who we thought, unfortunately,” Reid continued. “It’s disappointing. I emerge from this disappointed.”

So basically, if you don't vote Democrat - you are a racist. You are "anti-black" and full of hate.

Victim mentality if people like her don't have that they don't have any identity at all.

MSNBC's Joy Reid....

Not shocking. To the left, America at its base was never about liberty and independence. America at its base was always dark and sinister.

MSNBC's Joy Reid....

While not every one who votes for Trump is racist, every racist votes for Trump... Trump doesn't attack them and leaves ambiguity with his support...

To show an extreme example... In Germany 1930s, They would say they didn't dislike Jews and how could they be described as antisemitic for supporting Hitler. They like Hitler's economic policies and the make Germany Great again attitude...
Many Germans refused to believe Hitler killed Jews until they were brought into camps...

Proud Boys? That organization of mixed-race individuals who think it is okay to be a man in a world of beta pussies on the left?

What do you think it means?

MSNBC's Joy Reid....

Proud Boys? That organization of mixed-race individuals who think it is okay to be a man in a world of beta pussies on the left?

What do you think it means?
I don't think the guy has any brain cells left from all of the pounds of cheap dope he smokes in his mom's basement

The most important of Reid's claim is that she recognized a rise in anti wokeness. That's where the point of division is. It isn't anti blackness it's anti wokeness. The anti blackness that you see is anti black violence. Which might have become the same thing.
I had to look up that new slang word..

Fuck those racist criminals

MSNBC's Joy Reid....

You can stick your “Trump is racist” bullshit up your self-hating White ass.

The most important of Reid's claim is that she recognized a rise in anti wokeness. That's where the point of division is. It isn't anti blackness it's anti wokeness. The anti blackness that you see is anti black violence. Which might have become the same thing.

I am proudly anti woke.

I am proudly anti woke.
Sounds gay to me

The ideal woke leftist....

woke.jpg

1) You can't tell if they are a male or a female by looking at them.
2) They can't stand "whiteness" so they appropriate other cultures
3) Their favorite pastime is attending rallys where no one is really sure what everyone is here for.

That is a good question. I get impression that many of its patrons are those that either need political opinions to be spoon fed to them or (more likely) lack confidence in their own views and need the reassurance to hear it from somebody else. This is the impression I came away with upon giving up on political talk radio soon after it became popular 30 years ago and listening for 4 or 5 weeks. Based on what I've read here throughout the years I suspect with MSNBC it is much the same.

Joy Reid needs to be fired. MSNBC allows her to spew her hateful divisive OPINIONS pretending to be a news person. Here she is calling the honorable justice Clarence Thomas "Uncle Clarence".

Joy Reid needs to be fired. MSNBC allows her to spew her hateful divisive OPINIONS pretending to be a news person. Here she is calling the honorable justice Clarence Thomas "Uncle Clarence".
She has called him Uncle Clarence more than just here.

MSNBC's Joy Reid....

It's blm, antifa, radical marxist libs that are burning, assaulting, destroying property etc not conservatives. Its disturbing how so many are deceived.

I never lower myself by watching MSNBC (or, as Jay Leno once labeled it, the DNC), but I have seen clips of the lady on FOX.

Why in the world does anyone care what she says?

From the link

Anti racist being racist once again

Reid then appeared to put on a faux Southern accent and said, “Do any of you guys trust Uncle Clarence and Amy Coney Barrett and those guys to actually follow the letter of the law? No
Good point.... but in the eyes of the left, a person on the left can't be racist.
And yet...they are the ones that dont want voters to provide ID because they think black voters are too stupid to know where to get a DL.

Forum List

Back