🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the things I will do when I become King, is to get rid of all this bullshit

Says the asshole who wants to destroy his neighbors pets because they inconvenience him.

I hope your neighbors are wise enough to keep their children away from you. They can be annoying little suckers too. Who knows how elastic your boundaries are?
Nah kids are cool. And they don't come out of the yapper flap yapping like hell, as soon as I open my patio door.

I'm hoping that they bark so much, that they give their little hearts an attack. Or their little brains, an aneurism.

So you both have little yapper dogs? And you don't care how they affect your neighbors?

Yappers don't stop after 10 seconds, and there is no way you can make them stop. So you're full of shit.

You have little yappers, and you love them, and you simply don't care how it affects anyone else. You are deaf to the noise, because you are so used to it.

Keep the yapper inside. And when it has to go outside, stand right by it, and count the yaps. Once you get to 100, it's time to get the yapper inside.

Forum List

Back