🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the things I will do when I become King, is to get rid of all this bullshit

And let me guess -- you're the perfect neighbor who would never dream of inconveniencing your neighbors in any way, right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Well, I get them back by playing my keyboards very loud, by the back windows with the windows open. But still, I don't go too late. And it's good music, and I've been told that they like it.

I've told them about their dogs. But they don't have a way to control them.

They just never should have gotten them in the first place.

You know, you buy a house, you research everything there is to research. But nobody ever considers the yapper dogs nearby...

Until it becomes my reality...

Can't enjoy my pool, can't enjoy being in the backyard, can't enjoy making bbq, can't enjoy smoking a cigar at night, can't enjoy just going outside. Fucking little terrorists... and terrorist owners...

I swear, if I become king, they're all going to Australia. And I'll give their homes to people that need it.

Can't enjoy my pool, can't enjoy being in the backyard, can't enjoy making bbq, can't enjoy smoking a cigar at night, can't enjoy just going outside. Fucking little terrorists... and terrorist owners...

I swear, if I become king, they're all going to Australia. And I'll give their homes to people that need it.
Cry harder.

And if you smoke a cigar and the smoke drifts to anyone's property, you're being as big an ass as those who have loud dogs, hypocrite.

What? I love children. I have two daughters. The only thing I would get rid of, if I was king... is yapper dogs! They are the worst thing created by humanity! YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP, non-stop all day and night... And I would get rid of the owners too. Freaking suburban terrorists!!! Terrorizing all their neighbors 24/7!

Ged rid of them fucking assholes!!!! That would be decree #1...

Put them all on a fucking island, with all their yapper dogs, and let them deal with it.

I love dogs, but not yapper dogs! They should not be allowed in human communities. I sneezed before, outside on my patio, and 5 or 6 yapper dogs went off non stop, and it's 6am!
Pooda Muerto.jpg

So when I go to sleep, I have to turn the television on, with the volume high enough to drown out the little yappers.

That's not how we should live in our own house...

Your Kingdom is too small and your castle sucks if you have to worry about a neighbor's yapping dog keeping you up at night.
We'll be having a Workshop this weekend for you Rookie Kings and Queens.

General Topics this Weekend Include:
"Making Sure the Grill Can Handle a Whole Cow"
"The Advantages and Disadvantages of Drunk Servants"

Remedial Class In:
"Dead Subjects Never Learn ... The Stocks Work Better than Gallows ...
Saves Time Training New Personnel"

Your Kingdom is too small and your castle sucks if you have to worry about a neighbor's yapping dog keeping you up at night.
We'll be having a Workshop this weekend for you Rookie Kings and Queens.

General Topics this Weekend Include:
"Making Sure the Grill Can Handle a Whole Cow"
"The Advantages and Disadvantages of Drunk Servants"

Remedial Class In:
"Dead Subjects Never Learn ... The Stocks Work Better than Gallows ...
Saves Time Training New Personnel"

I am all over that! I'll bring hot dogs....

I don't know where many of you fall yet

I have a nice list I would be happy to share.

It includes all the authoritarians here who oppose free speech, oppose freedom of assembly, do not believe people have the right to a livelihood and wish to impose an all powerful state that determines our every action.

It's a long list.

I have a nice list I would be happy to share.

It includes all the authoritarians here who oppose free speech, oppose freedom of assembly, do not believe people have the right to a livelihood and wish to impose an all powerful state that determines our every action.

It's a long list.
That would be OPJQ, he wants to impose his yapper dogs on everyone around him...

Forum List

Back