🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the things I will do when I become King, is to get rid of all this bullshit

I agree, but I'm someone that's a little different. And i don't want anyone to bow to me. Gosh, no... I'll win you over, maybe. :)
I dont believe in anyone that can be king. In this country everyone is supposed to be equal, those prog elites think they are gods. They bleed like everyone else, and the prog slaves should realize this, and stop being cock sucking pajama boys.

So, while I won't kill them, I will put them and their owners on their own little Gilligan's Island for life. Get them the fuck outta here!!

I will do things the right way. And I will eliminate the ankle biters.

I will make things the way they should be done with a benevolent ruler.

I don't know where many of you fall yet, but fall you shall. And I'll figure it out when I'm king!
I'm already the emperor of this hemisphere, but the other half of the world is open to you.

Let us discuss free trade though.

If you will send us a chicken and 1 pound of edible grain I will send you a leftist slave laborer.

You may convert them to fertilizer if you wish.

You know, that says as much about the Pittie, its owner, and its training as it does your Aussie. And that makes me feel good. Some of the sweetest, most gentle dogs I've ever met were Pitties...
We live next door to two very sweet pitties. They would love to have a play with my girl but she is just too aggressive.

The neighbors... your issue is with the neighbors, not the dogs.
Both. Because if I kill the neighbors, the dogs still have the yapper flapper to go in and out. And it's 3 neighbors. On the right, left, and behind me.

There are literally 12 yappers that come out, because one of my neighbors is a breeder.

Forum List

Back