One Political Forecaster May Have Read One Of My Posts.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
I have posted several times before about how the Salem Oregon gang is a threat to our fellow farmers that reside in eastern Oregon. Eastern Oregonians & the state of Idaho both desire to get married by legally moving the Idaho/Oregon border 180/200 miles west Into the state of Oregon. Eastern Oregonians in 13 counties legally voted & met the requirements to secede from the state of Oregon. Unfortunately Governor Tina Kotek & her Salem gang refuse to honor the Eastern Oregonians desires to become Idahoans. My hope is if pres. Trump anchors his 2nd tour & the senate goes red dominant by the projected 58 seats that pres' Trump with that pushing/crowding style of his will start stepping on Governor Kotek's toes. Need to get her dancing to the tune of the Greater Idaho project. I don't know about the lower House projected situation yet plus the RINO problem is always there.

Below is a poli-map political forecaster that is showing Oregon going tilt red but I would not hold my breath on this one!

Below; 2024 senate forecast.

Below; red/blue counties of Oregon;

Forum List

Back