One shot dead, another critical after high school graduation at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro: 'It's just tragic'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it's not as if anything i can say will make things better...this is just gonna keep happening no matter what. RIP

Last edited:
it's not as if anything i can say will make things better...this is just gonna keep happening no matter what. RIP

High schools are gun free zones. There are no good guys with guns to shoot the bad guys.

This is again an opportunity for the pro-gun lobby to insist that their guns must be allowed in schools.

It being a high school, the students could all be permitted to bring a gun to school!

I would suggest that the teachers and staff be mandated to carry assault weapons to ensure they have greater fire power than the kids.

Modified teachers' desks to be able to fit and AR type assault rifle would send a definite message to any prospective shooter!

Yeah....criminals shooting at other criminals......why do the democrats keep releasing the most violent and dangerous criminals over and over again?

Yeah....criminals shooting at other criminals......why do the democrats keep releasing the most violent and dangerous criminals over and over again?
One possible reason is that they think the police can manage the situation 'after' the murders by gun. There's no acceptance by either side that there's a need to be proactive on preventing the gun violence.

One possible solution: More police on the streets armed with AR type assault weapons.

One possible reason is that they think the police can manage the situation 'after' the murders by gun. There's no acceptance by either side that there's a need to be proactive on preventing the gun violence.

One possible solution: More police on the streets armed with AR type assault weapons.

No.....the democrat party doesn't want the police to be proactive against criminals...then, when the police actually do arrest criminals with guns, the democrat party prosecutors and judges release them.....over and over again...

Please try to pay attention.

High schools are gun free zones. There are no good guys with guns to shoot the bad guys.

This is again an opportunity for the pro-gun lobby to insist that their guns must be allowed in schools.

It being a high school, the students could all be permitted to bring a gun to school!

I would suggest that the teachers and staff be mandated to carry assault weapons to ensure they have greater fire power than the kids.

Modified teachers' desks to be able to fit and AR type assault rifle would send a definite message to any prospective shooter!
I could see this working!
arming_teachers.jpg

Forum List

Back