🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One thing the DNC needs to do to win in 2018.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Well, for sure the DNC needs to have much better candidates than the likes of Northam in states like VA......But, the point is simple and the DNC needs better leadership than the likes of Perez and the ONE important thing that could win back the House a year from now boils down to draw up a "contract with America".......very much like the crooked Gingrich did back in 1994.

The "contract" should CLEARLY state how democrats would initiate a TRUE tax cut ONLY for the middle class, blue collar worker; plus a true push for Medicare for all, and a progressive plan for the devastating student debt to be allowed to seek better terms and interest rates.

If the DNC aims to win in this climate that is truly SICK of Trump's corruption and the ineptitude of idiots like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, all it needs to do is to find decent, articulate, veterans and fresh voices to inspire an electorate that is more than ready to "make America great again."

Its really THAT simple.

Last edited:
I think the DNC should lie as much as the Republicans did. The American Tard Herd clearly wants to be lied to. They are BEGGING to be lied to.

We get the politicians we deserve.

I think the DNC should lie as much as the Republicans did. The American Tard Herd clearly wants to be lied to. They are BEGGING to be lied to.
Yes, they should try something new :rofl:

As Trump's approval ratings slowly climb despite fake news and non stop left wing propaganda in the media, it becomes painfully obvious that the democrat party agenda is based on anger and violence. How long can the DNC protect Hillary and keep the crazy anger and insane left wing violence like Hodgkinson, Paddock, Kelley and others under wraps?

So you voted for the biggest liar, Hilary!

Well you did swallow the far left religion hook line and sinker!

Promise to bring back coal jobs that have been automated away and are never coming back.

Promise to be too busy to ever go golfing.

Promise to reform health care on day one and make it a tiny fraction of the cost. Promise it will be so easy.

Promise to lock up the Republican opponent.

Promise to drain the swamp.

Like the DNC doesn't have that covered already? LMAO! Except this time part of the lying was to Bernie supporters.

• Banned
There has NEVER been a better time than the current one to TRULY drain the swamp of charlatans (you know who I mean) and career politician morons.

Agree

Democrats need to show a sense of direction, not just reminding people how crazy Republicans are
They need to talk jobs, fair salaries. Not take from the rich and give to the poor...but WHY are our policies giving so much to the rich at the expense of struggling Americans

They need to be clear about what a Republican America is going to be like. What you get and what you give up

I think it might be 100 years before a libtard wins another election! Identity politics.

:afro:

Agree

Democrats need to show a sense of direction, not just reminding people how crazy Republicans are
They need to talk jobs, fair salaries. Not take from the rich and give to the poor...but WHY are our policies giving so much to the rich at the expense of struggling Americans

They need to be clear about what a Republican America is going to be like. What you get and what you give up

As I agree with what you state.....

One third of the electorate has abandoned sanity and joined the Trump Cult party and there's no hope for them except to die off slowly. It is up to saner voters to reject this remaining 1/3 as a fringe and dangerous group.

HOWEVER, this can only happen with a POSITIVE message from the DNC and not just an anti-Trump platform.

Promise to bring back coal jobs that have been automated away and are never coming back.
You obviously have no idea of what it takes to mine coal.
Promise to be too busy to ever go golfing.
At least he golfs for a purpuse.

Promise to reform health care on day one and make it a tiny fraction of the cost. Promise it will be so easy.
Not Trumps fault, Congress.
Promise to lock up the Republican opponent.
Just hold your breath
Promise to drain the swamp.
See above.

Agree

The only jobs Democrats create are government jobs. We need less government. They will lose again.

Well, for sure the DNC needs to have much better candidates than the likes of Northam in states like VA......But, the point is simple and the DNC needs better leadership than the likes of Perez and the ONE important thing that could win back the House a year from now boils down to draw up a "contract with America".......very much like the crooked Gingrich did back in 1994.

The "contract" should CLEARLY state how democrats would initiate a TRUE tax cut ONLY for the middle class, blue collar worker; plus a true push for Medicare for all, and a progressive plan for the devastating student debt to be allowed to seek better terms and interest rates.

If the DNC aims to win in this climate that is truly SICK of Trump's corruption and the ineptitude of idiots like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, all it needs to do is to find decent, articulate, veterans and fresh voices to inspire an electorate that is more than ready to "make America great again."

Its really THAT simple.

Push the no guns and open borders platform.

How can you lose?

Push the no guns and open borders platform.

MORON......No democrat is pushing for NO guns (military-style assault weapons only serve to KILL more people within the least time.......the fuckhead in TX shot off about 450 bullets in minutes)

Secondly, No democrat is pushing "open borders".....that stupidity is only spewed by idiots....like you and Sean Hannity.

grow a few brain cells......

Agree

As I agree with what you state.....

One third of the electorate has abandoned sanity and joined the Trump Cult party and there's no hope for them except to die off slowly. It is up to saner voters to reject this remaining 1/3 as a fringe and dangerous group.

HOWEVER, this can only happen with a POSITIVE message from the DNC and not just an anti-Trump platform.

Dems tried that in 2016

The response was....He might be crazy but he says he will save my job, what do I have to lose?

Forum List

Back