🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One thing the DNC needs to do to win in 2018.....

I can tell you two things democrats could do to win:

1) start telling the truth

2) stop supporting policies that hurt a majority of people for their special interests.

2) stop supporting policies that hurt a majority of people for their special interests.
Maybe they could sell out to the rich....

No, that one is taken

We should ALL think about reality----------->

The Democrats no longer have a significant amount of blue collar workers, they have left the party..The backbone of the Democrats today really are special interest groups that have banned together.

Who are they?

Gays, Blacks, Hispanics, (especially illegals) and poorer people.

What do all these groups have in common?

The fact that they are told over, and over, and over again that.......Republicans HATE them! Hell, you even see it done on this board. That is ALL the Democrats have, nothing else.

As I said in another thread------->what would happen IF the Democrats actually ran on their REAL agenda, without using their "divide" strategy? What are they REALLY offering? Without hyperbole, let me show you--------->

1. much higher taxes

2. Open borders

3. more government control of every aspect of your life

4. locking your kids in to the schools of GOVERNMENT choice, regardless of how good the school is

5. significant rise in ALL energy prices

6. massive transfer of wealth from some, to the people of their choosing, and certainly NOT your kids

7. massive change in the constitution that has created the most prosperous country the world has ever seen

And the question is---------> who are the people who are supposed to run this utopia? Politicians? Politicians! If most Democrats would UNDERSTAND that, even they would say no, hell no! Name me a genius politician; name me ONE! How many of them are actually smarter than most of you? If you do, why? Because they have advanced degrees in college? What was their majors? Almost all of them are LAWYERS! How many of you actually like LAWYERS, unless you need them?

And these are the type of people the left wants to put in charge of your life, and MORE of it! Almost EVERY one of the highest ranking politicians, including the last President, NEVER worked in the private sector, or did for a insignificant amount of time when they were young. And they can handle the economy by their brilliance?

This is exactly why leftist; especially faaaaaaaaar leftist, ideology is so bad. They actually RELY on people who know very little at best, or NOTHING at worst, to design a life path for them. I can't fathom ANYONE with any self respect, wanting POLITICIANS to have control of your life, when most of them have NEVER lived like you have to live, or do what you have to do.

Finally, let me finish with this----------> know one of the main reasons this country has been so successful, while many others have not? ANSWER----------> because unlike other country's, our future did NOT depend as much on who/whom got elected, as long as our government was FORCED to follow the constitution. Nothing could change so dramatically for the worse, as to many like minded screwballs had to be in power at the same time. Again, that is why leftist dogma is so dangerous. They keep trying to convince everyone that the constitution needs changing. It is to restrictive, etc.

I got a question for leftists----------> didn't FDR do fine under the constitution? Kennedy? Johnson? I don't like a lot of their policies, but for the most part, they stayed inside constitutional boundries, did they not? So what is the problem now! Maybe you should ask those who lead you. We know why they want to get the right to start changing it, and when we tell you..............the good Democrats........you think we are blowing smoke up your rearends!

Yes, YES, Trump is well known for "telling the truth"....Should we go down the list of promises???

....and regarding No.2 health care coverage for people with pre-existing conditions and extending unemployment insurance are certainly "special interests," correct?

One thing the DNC needs to do to win in 2018.....

Oh oh..I know this one! :desk:

Run on LGBTetc. identity politics again!....? :lmao:

Well, for sure the DNC needs to have much better candidates than the likes of Northam in states like VA......But, the point is simple and the DNC needs better leadership than the likes of Perez and the ONE important thing that could win back the House a year from now boils down to draw up a "contract with America".......very much like the crooked Gingrich did back in 1994.

The "contract" should CLEARLY state how democrats would initiate a TRUE tax cut ONLY for the middle class, blue collar worker; plus a true push for Medicare for all, and a progressive plan for the devastating student debt to be allowed to seek better terms and interest rates.

If the DNC aims to win in this climate that is truly SICK of Trump's corruption and the ineptitude of idiots like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, all it needs to do is to find decent, articulate, veterans and fresh voices to inspire an electorate that is more than ready to "make America great again."

Its really THAT simple.

For once Nat you really are close to being right. Closer than I’ve seen from you in fact.

The Contract with America addressed populist ideals that were percolating among the population. You know, those pesky voters that candidates need to get to actually win.

Picking one topic and shouting at people won’t do it.

Yes, YES, Trump is well known for "telling the truth"....Should we go down the list of promises???

....and regarding No.2 health care coverage for people with pre-existing conditions and extending unemployment insurance are certainly "special interests," correct?

I never mentioned Trump

Forum List

Back