🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One thing the DNC needs to do to win in 2018.....

Well, for sure the DNC needs to have much better candidates than the likes of Northam in states like VA......But, the point is simple and the DNC needs better leadership than the likes of Perez and the ONE important thing that could win back the House a year from now boils down to draw up a "contract with America".......very much like the crooked Gingrich did back in 1994.

The "contract" should CLEARLY state how democrats would initiate a TRUE tax cut ONLY for the middle class, blue collar worker; plus a true push for Medicare for all, and a progressive plan for the devastating student debt to be allowed to seek better terms and interest rates.

If the DNC aims to win in this climate that is truly SICK of Trump's corruption and the ineptitude of idiots like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, all it needs to do is to find decent, articulate, veterans and fresh voices to inspire an electorate that is more than ready to "make America great again."

Its really THAT simple.

Lol, perez is another radical loonbat. Good luck with that. Now, if dems were sensible they would start looking at folks like webb. But....they won't do that. Theyre full on radical fascists now.

Dems tried that in 2016

The response was....He might be crazy but he says he will save my job, what do I have to lose?

Whereas, last year ignorant right wingers only "thought" that Trump was crazy, NOW the difference is that Trump has PROVEN that he is nuts.

Dems tried that in 2016

The response was....He might be crazy but he says he will save my job, what do I have to lose?

Whereas, last year ignorant right wingers only "thought" that Trump was crazy, NOW the difference is that Trump has PROVEN that he is nuts.

7 mo years.

I seriously think Trump will bail in 2020

This job is not as fun as he thought it would be and his poll numbers will hover around 30%
Trump will fabricate some health issue and say...I would have won, but I have to be concerned with my health

Dems tried that in 2016

7 mo years.

This job is not as fun as he thought it would be and his poll numbers will hover around 30%
Trump will fabricate some health issue and say...I would have won, but I have to be concerned with my health

You may be right.

Well, for sure the DNC needs to have much better candidates than the likes of Northam in states like VA......But, the point is simple and the DNC needs better leadership than the likes of Perez and the ONE important thing that could win back the House a year from now boils down to draw up a "contract with America".......very much like the crooked Gingrich did back in 1994.

The "contract" should CLEARLY state how democrats would initiate a TRUE tax cut ONLY for the middle class, blue collar worker; plus a true push for Medicare for all, and a progressive plan for the devastating student debt to be allowed to seek better terms and interest rates.

If the DNC aims to win in this climate that is truly SICK of Trump's corruption and the ineptitude of idiots like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, all it needs to do is to find decent, articulate, veterans and fresh voices to inspire an electorate that is more than ready to "make America great again."

Its really THAT simple.
If you don't like Perez then put Ellison in charge......that'll do the trick.....:lol:

The only jobs Democrats create are government jobs. We need less government. They will lose again.

Donald Trump's job record as president so far has been pretty good. It's just not as good as Barack Obama's.

How Trump compares with Obama so far on jobs
Obama divided this nation, insulted law enforcement, the military, and enabled radical Islam. He tried to destroy this country from within. Interesting, that is how the MB plans to do it.

Dems tried that in 2016

7 mo years.

So you are conceding that Trump will complete his first term.

Push the no guns and open borders platform.

MORON......No democrat is pushing for NO guns (military-style assault weapons only serve to KILL more people within the least time.......the fuckhead in TX shot off about 450 bullets in minutes)

Secondly, No democrat is pushing "open borders".....that stupidity is only spewed by idiots....like you and Sean Hannity.

grow a few brain cells......
Exactly what are Democrats pushing for regardingl guns and borders?

Last edited:
Dems tried that in 2016

7 mo years.

Can't really tell...

The guy is fat, doesn't handle stress and is a cheeseburger away from a coronary

I think the DNC should lie as much as the Republicans did. The American Tard Herd clearly wants to be lied to. They are BEGGING to be lied to.

We get the politicians we deserve.
Oh yeah. Tell them a thousand dollar per worker pay cut can be revenue neutral by hiking taxes on the rich.

Its really THAT simple.
Absolutely. Imo their candidates also have to take a look at what positions upon which they want to veer away from the center to the left. Northam's a total idiot for taking the sactuary city bait, when it would have been so easy to just say he supports using all state resources to keep people safe and will work with the feds as much as he can when a real issue arises.

It's stupid to try to weigh in on transgender bathrooms because the local issues turn upon individuals. There will always be a "horror story." But the vast maj of us want equal rights for everyone. Legal immigration is fine, as is immigrants bringing over realtives work in their restaurants, motels and convenience stores. Without that we'd not have a lot of tasty stuff. But we can't save the world. And immigrants should be "vetted," whatever the f that means. LOL

The left would have candidates embrace the leftist of left just to be left. But the reason Trump seized the progressive economic agenda was the dems gave it away.

Dems tried that in 2016

7 mo years.

Can't really tell...

The guy is fat, doesn't handle stress and is a cheeseburger away from a coronary
\

Trump may claim that heel spurs prevent him from running for a second term

Push the no guns and open borders platform.

MORON......No democrat is pushing for NO guns (military-style assault weapons only serve to KILL more people within the least time.......the fuckhead in TX shot off about 450 bullets in minutes)

Secondly, No democrat is pushing "open borders".....that stupidity is only spewed by idiots....like you and Sean Hannity.

grow a few brain cells......
They sure are. Clinton admitted to that in a speech to a gathering of elites. It was posted before the election. What Clinton says goes, so far.

Its really THAT simple.

Their strategy should be to turn out non-voters, not try and fight for the "swing voter" that doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back