One thing we all have in common...no one likes to be screwed simple to make a profit.

Should any company or individual make a profit KNOWING that in doing, so people will be hurt?

• No

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
NONE of us do. Not one single American wants to see another American screwed over by some company or someone JUST to make a buck. Before I go any further I want to know if WE ALL AGREE to that.
So I'm putting up a poll.

To a reasonable extent I think that's true but there are differing opinions on what is reasonable.

NONE of us do. Not one single American wants to see another American screwed over by some company or someone JUST to make a buck. Before I go any further I want to know if WE ALL AGREE to that.
So I'm putting up a poll.

Could you give us an example?

Too many variables. What would be the criteria for determining "hurt"?

It could be said, and probably has by one nut or another, that Ford Motors hurts the poor by pricing their vehicles beyond their financial means.

It could be said, and probably has by one nut or another, that Ford Motors hurts the poor by pricing their vehicles beyond their financial means.
Then Ford is profiting from screwing people is your opinion. Therefore your answer is yes.

Very VERY funny from a RWNJ. You sheeples are always in favor of profit over the well being of mere human beings.

Not counting fetuses, of course.
Then, its no holds barred, everybody gets hurt cuz that's how fake christians get to heaven or some such shit as that.

:woohoo:

Then Ford is profiting from screwing people is your opinion. Therefore your answer is yes.

No one is owed anything simply for existing.

Forum List

Back