One would think even on Xmas eve, Trump would find peace....NOT

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Twitter Reacts After Trump Retweets Photo Of Himself With Bloody CNN Logo
On Christmas Eve, no less.
DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

There is a special place awaiting this sad sorry white piece of shit and if there is a God and there is, I pray it comes soon. This man is too ill to take a fuckin moment and just focus on his fuckin family, his kids, his grandkids any gotdamned thing but attacking the very fuckin fuck up media that got his sorry white ass in the fuckin white house....CNN.... who covered this bastard 25 hours a day non stop during the election...instead of being grateful, this white bastard attacks and on Xmas fuckin eve??? Like get a fuckin life you sorry bastard, Gezzzus, one would think this orange whore would have other things on his fuckin mind, what little he has left anyways. Grow up bitch!!!

Never in my life, been so sick and tired of this whore

Tired of all the right crosses? Maybe he'll hit you with a left hook later.

This the season for lib whining, fa la la la la la la la la

DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

There is a special place awaiting this sad sorry white piece of shit and if there is a God and there is, I pray it comes soon. This man is too ill to take a fuckin moment and just focus on his fuckin family, his kids, his grandkids any gotdamned thing but attacking the very fuckin fuck up media that got his sorry white ass in the fuckin white house....CNN.... who covered this bastard 25 hours a day non stop during the election...instead of being grateful, this white bastard attacks and on Xmas fuckin eve??? Like get a fuckin life you sorry bastard, Gezzzus, one would think this orange whore would have other things on his fuckin mind, what little he has left anyways. Grow up bitch!!!

That's funny! CNN is something he stepped on and is squished like a bug under his shoe.

OMFGWTFBBQ! :happy-1::laugh::laugh2::lmao::mm::finger3::funnyface::biggrin::beer::boobies:

Thank you for posting that.

DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

The man trolls you people over and over and you all keep falling for it.

DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

Trump is like the kid who places a flaming bag of dog crap on the doorsteps of the left-wingers, and rings the bell. He hides in the bushes and gleefully watches while they rush out and step on the flaming bag of dog crap, getting it all over their shoes.

I've never had a President like this one. The guy is literally Nelson Muntz.
:lmao:

That is really a Christian thing to do on Christmas Eve. Sad excuse for a human being.

DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

So now the picture of Kathy Griffin holding up Lying Trump's decapitated head is A-OK with his weirdo followers one would assume.

You stupid niggerr, are you saying Trump should be GRATEFUL to CNN for covering him during the election? Are you THAT fucking stupid?

That's an old photo of Trump. That's a car phone from the 80's and the car outside his window is the same vintage.

Get a life you stupid Niggerr.

Last edited:
DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

Trump is like the kid who places a flaming bag of dog crap on the doorsteps of the left-wingers, and rings the bell. He hides in the bushes and gleefully watches while they rush out and step on the flaming bag of dog crap, getting it all over their shoes.

And variartions of his trick work over and over again, like Lucy and th3 football.

DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

Look at that! Trump got me a Christmas present! He even got Triggered to deliver it to me. This guy is the Boss!

DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

YOU'RE the crybaby who will never, ever find peace, you white-hating sniveler who - typical of your race - has trouble writing a coherent sentence. I LOVE that the very existence of us whites puts your soul through 24/7 torment. I love that Trump puts you through torment. It's a 100% self-induced, inferiority complex hell you're putting yourself through and are too stupid to understand it.

DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

YOU'RE the crybaby who will never, ever find peace, you white-hating sniveler who - typical of your race - has trouble writing a coherent sentence. I LOVE that the very existence of us whites puts your soul through 24/7 torment. I love that Trump puts you through torment. It's a 100% self-induced, inferiority complex hell you're putting yourself through and are too stupid to understand it.
Listen is supporting this moron helps you and your sorry ass race sleep at night, more power to you....the rest of the planet, could give a fuck about you or this bitch!!

DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

Memo to white trash....Trump is not a president....he's a pandering clown child.

You stupid niggerr, are you saying Trump should be GRATEFUL to CNN for covering him during the election? Are you THAT fucking stupid?

That's an old photo of Trump. That's a car phone from the 80's and the car outside his window is the same vintage.

Get a life you stupid Niggerr.
First off bitch, the fact he has hair that don't look like a Trump hat, kinda made one know it was an old photo, you dumb bitch...secondly, yes he should be grateful, CNN covered ever single second of that whore's movements in 2016, both hillary and bennie got nothing. Trump gave most of his interviews on CNN and Fox during the elections. CNN gave Trump more exposure than any network out there all in a effort to get ratings. FACT!!!!!!

DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

So now the picture of Kathy Griffin holding up Lying Trump's decapitated head is A-OK with his weirdo followers one would assume.
Fake outrage from the right, comes with a header......has to be a liberal for us to get p.o'd

Forum List

Back