One would think even on Xmas eve, Trump would find peace....NOT

DR8SWi9XcAE2RMu.jpg:small
Additionally...fake president, fake tan, fake give a fuck and fake hair.
Fake University
fake marital vows
The only thing real about Trump, is that he's real stupid!!
View attachment 168039
BEHOLD THE MASTER RACE!!
200w.webp

Let me get this straight, you shit for brains red white and vomit bitches, spent the last 8 years attacking the first black president, spent last year, marching like rouge ants in protest, got a president that is about as racist and Duke, the Klan and you combined...and I should have a love fest for white people??? Get the fuck outta here!!
200w.webp
You could always look to dead rappers for wisdom, instead.
This coming from a guy, who's party resurrects Reagan every gotdamned election, who ran around the country last year whining about dead white mf's on statues....really bitch?
In his defense, the statues were all Democrats.

Are you aware that your obsessive anger with race is very typical of your kind?
Dude, you gotta stop...most of those statues were of civil war red neck hero's.....the democratic party didn't even exist....listen, stop thinking I'm some sorry ass white mf, with leakage in the brain....even on my worst day of facts, I outdo you sorry mf's, so find another target lice ball, I'm moving to fast for you
200.webp

You must have a degree in African American Studies.
Put it this way, a retarded 3 year old, with one good eye is better than any white conservative today...and that is fact!!

Twitter Reacts After Trump Retweets Photo Of Himself With Bloody CNN Logo
On Christmas Eve, no less.
DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

There is a special place awaiting this sad sorry white piece of shit and if there is a God and there is, I pray it comes soon. This man is too ill to take a fuckin moment and just focus on his fuckin family, his kids, his grandkids any gotdamned thing but attacking the very fuckin fuck up media that got his sorry white ass in the fuckin white house....CNN.... who covered this bastard 25 hours a day non stop during the election...instead of being grateful, this white bastard attacks and on Xmas fuckin eve??? Like get a fuckin life you sorry bastard, Gezzzus, one would think this orange whore would have other things on his fuckin mind, what little he has left anyways. Grow up bitch!!!

Never in my life, been so sick and tired of this whore

The man trolls you people over and over and you all keep falling for it.

Trump is like the kid who places a flaming bag of dog crap on the doorsteps of the left-wingers, and rings the bell. He hides in the bushes and gleefully watches while they rush out and step on the flaming bag of dog crap, getting it all over their shoes.

I've never had a President like this one. The guy is literally Nelson Muntz.
:lmao:
Memo to white trash....Trump is not a president....he's a pandering clown child.
Did someone spend Christmas alone?

Let me get this straight, you shit for brains red white and vomit bitches, spent the last 8 years attacking the first black president, spent last year, marching like rouge ants in protest, got a president that is about as racist and Duke, the Klan and you combined...and I should have a love fest for white people??? Get the fuck outta here!!
200w.webp
This coming from a guy, who's party resurrects Reagan every gotdamned election, who ran around the country last year whining about dead white mf's on statues....really bitch?

Dude, you gotta stop...most of those statues were of civil war red neck hero's.....the democratic party didn't even exist....listen, stop thinking I'm some sorry ass white mf, with leakage in the brain....even on my worst day of facts, I outdo you sorry mf's, so find another target lice ball, I'm moving to fast for you
200.webp

Indeed. Here is her professor.

obama native1.jpg

200.webp

Put it this way, a retarded 3 year old, with one good eye is better than any white conservative today...and that is fact!!
It's made you extremely angry, which is typical of your kind.

Do you realize you haven't changed your message in 60-odd years?

200.webp

You certainly are spunky. One thing I'll say in defense of crazy women: They're pretty good in the sack.

:laugh:

I don't expect you to believe this, Tiger-my-hot-sexy-Nubian-goddess, but your hatred of us whites only hurts YOU and not whites. It's like you drinking a poison and expecting "whitey" to die from it. Everyone on this site with a brain (regardless of race) can see how your rage against Caucasians is eating you up on the inside, like a load of ingested battery acid.
200w.webp

200.webp

Democratic party didn't exist?

Democratic party was started by Andrew Jackson in 1828 ya stupid melon head

200w.webp

200.webp

Democratic party didn't exist?

Democratic party was started by Andrew Jackson in 1828 ya stupid melon head
White people will rule the day.

Forum List

Back