One would think even on Xmas eve, Trump would find peace....NOT

Twitter Reacts After Trump Retweets Photo Of Himself With Bloody CNN Logo
On Christmas Eve, no less.
DR2G7D8X0AERosw.jpg

There is a special place awaiting this sad sorry white piece of shit and if there is a God and there is, I pray it comes soon. This man is too ill to take a fuckin moment and just focus on his fuckin family, his kids, his grandkids any gotdamned thing but attacking the very fuckin fuck up media that got his sorry white ass in the fuckin white house....CNN.... who covered this bastard 25 hours a day non stop during the election...instead of being grateful, this white bastard attacks and on Xmas fuckin eve??? Like get a fuckin life you sorry bastard, Gezzzus, one would think this orange whore would have other things on his fuckin mind, what little he has left anyways. Grow up bitch!!!

Never in my life, been so sick and tired of this whore

So now the picture of Kathy Griffin holding up Lying Trump's decapitated head is A-OK with his weirdo followers one would assume.
Fake outrage from the right, comes with a header......has to be a liberal for us to get p.o'd
It is funny that you're so angry at people just for being white, though. You've let them ruin you.

I don't expect you to believe this, Tiger-my-hot-sexy-Nubian-goddess, but your hatred of us whites only hurts YOU and not whites. It's like you drinking a poison and expecting "whitey" to die from it. Everyone on this site with a brain (regardless of race) can see how your rage against Caucasians is eating you up on the inside, like a load of ingested battery acid.

You stupid niggerr, are you saying Trump should be GRATEFUL to CNN for covering him during the election? Are you THAT fucking stupid?

That's an old photo of Trump. That's a car phone from the 80's and the car outside his window is the same vintage.

Get a life you stupid Niggerr.
First off bitch, the fact he has hair that don't look like a Trump hat, kinda made one know it was an old photo, you dumb bitch...secondly, yes he should be grateful, CNN covered ever single second of that whore's movements in 2016, both hillary and bennie got nothing. Trump gave most of his interviews on CNN and Fox during the elections. CNN gave Trump more exposure than any network out there all in a effort to get ratings. FACT!!!!!!

So you're saying it was all the coverage CNN gave Trump that caused him to win, and not the Russians?

That's the first intelligent thing I've heard you say. Thank you.

I don't expect you to believe this, Tiger-my-hot-sexy-Nubian-goddess, but your hatred of us whites only hurts YOU and not whites. It's like you drinking a poison and expecting "whitey" to die from it. Everyone on this site with a brain (regardless of race) can see how your rage against Caucasians is eating you up on the inside, like a load of ingested battery acid.
Let me get this straight, you shit for brains red white and vomit bitches, spent the last 8 years attacking the first black president, spent last year, marching like rouge ants in protest, got a president that is about as racist and Duke, the Klan and you combined...and I should have a love fest for white people??? Get the fuck outta here!!
200w.webp

Let me get this straight, you shit for brains red white and vomit bitches, spent the last 8 years attacking the first black president, spent last year, marching like rouge ants in protest, got a president that is about as racist and Duke, the Klan and you combined...and I should have a love fest for white people??? Get the fuck outta here!!
200w.webp
You could always look to dead rappers for wisdom, instead.

200w.webp
This coming from a guy, who's party resurrects Reagan every gotdamned election, who ran around the country last year whining about dead white mf's on statues....really bitch?

You stupid niggerr, are you saying Trump should be GRATEFUL to CNN for covering him during the election? Are you THAT fucking stupid?

That's an old photo of Trump. That's a car phone from the 80's and the car outside his window is the same vintage.

Get a life you stupid Niggerr.
First off bitch, the fact he has hair that don't look like a Trump hat, kinda made one know it was an old photo, you dumb bitch...secondly, yes he should be grateful, CNN covered ever single second of that whore's movements in 2016, both hillary and bennie got nothing. Trump gave most of his interviews on CNN and Fox during the elections. CNN gave Trump more exposure than any network out there all in a effort to get ratings. FACT!!!!!!

So you're saying it was all the coverage CNN gave Trump that caused him to win, and not the Russians?

That's the first intelligent thing I've heard you say. Thank you.
I'll go you one better....Trump won because we ran the most corrupt, useless white piece of trash in US history, next to Trump....ie Hillary!! Joe would have beaten Trump and Bernie would have beaten Trump had that white bitch just got the fuck outta of the way!!

200w.webp
This coming from a guy, who's party resurrects Reagan every gotdamned election, who ran around the country last year whining about dead white mf's on statues....really bitch?
In his defense, the statues were all Democrats.

Are you aware that your obsessive anger with race is very typical of your kind?

200w.webp

Dude, you gotta stop...most of those statues were of civil war red neck hero's.....the democratic party didn't even exist....listen, stop thinking I'm some sorry ass white mf, with leakage in the brain....even on my worst day of facts, I outdo you sorry mf's, so find another target lice ball, I'm moving to fast for you
200.webp

200w.webp

Dude, you gotta stop...most of those statues were of civil war red neck hero's.....the democratic party didn't even exist....listen, stop thinking I'm some sorry ass white mf, with leakage in the brain....even on my worst day of facts, I outdo you sorry mf's, so find another target lice ball, I'm moving to fast for you
200.webp

You must have a degree in African American Studies.

Forum List

Back