🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only 45 people attend Bloomberg rally with Judge Judy despite campaign's big spending

THAT was the RALLY!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

It was not a rally, why do you lie so much?
When Bloomberg stops lying...

So, you base your actions on the actions of others. From you that is no surprise.
Coming from the “Yes, Sir!” Marine.
Do you realize how boring you are?

Not sure what you think Marines do, but we do not base our morality and actions based on the actions of others.

Do you really not understand how weak you are when you allow others to dictate your morals by their actions?
Do you understand people who voted for Trump approve of 99% of what he does because we voted for his platform?

From the article.
UPDATE: The Bloomberg campaign reached out to the Washington Examiner to dispute the number of attendees reported at events in Texas on Saturday. A campaign adviser said 130 people attended the restaurant gathering while more than 700 people attended Bloomberg events throughout the day.
All things considered that is still a pretty small number given the number of TV ads Bloomberg has been running since he announced he was getting in the race.

The amount of money Bloomberg, and Steyer will spend on the campaign through November, is the number trumpoids need to worry about. And have no illusions, Republicans are very worried about those numbers.
Hillary out spent Trump by a wide margin in 2016 and still lost. Don’t waste my time with she won the popular vote stuff as that is not relevant you can spend as much as you want if you don’t have a message that resonates with the voters it won’t matter.

So, you base your actions on the actions of others. From you that is no surprise.

Not sure what you think Marines do, but we do not base our morality and actions based on the actions of others.

Do you really not understand how weak you are when you allow others to dictate your morals by their actions?
Do you understand people who voted for Trump approve of 99% of what he does because we voted for his platform?

How does that impact the fact you lie because other people lie?

Name me a politician who doesn’t lie.
Name me a politician who lies and sticks to the platform he ran on.

No question that Trump owns the MAGA crowd

But he has yet to make inroads with the rest of the voters

What does that have to do with you lying? Are you claiming that since politicians lie it makes it ok for you to do so?

Name me a politician who lies with the unabashed arrogance and frequency of Trump

What does that have to do with you lying? Are you claiming that since politicians lie it makes it ok for you to do so?
What does your alpha maleness have to do with the fact that you didn’t answer the question?
I am not interested in anything politicians do other than implement the platform they ran on.
I also don’t care about an artists behavior.

From the article.
UPDATE: The Bloomberg campaign reached out to the Washington Examiner to dispute the number of attendees reported at events in Texas on Saturday. A campaign adviser said 130 people attended the restaurant gathering while more than 700 people attended Bloomberg events throughout the day.
All things considered that is still a pretty small number given the number of TV ads Bloomberg has been running since he announced he was getting in the race.

It almost makes me glad the Texans are done.
I was getting tired of being bombarded with his political ads during the game.

No question that Trump owns the MAGA crowd

But he has yet to make inroads with the rest of the voters

Walk Away......

ROTFLMFAO!!!....Well Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden couldn't fill a living room with perhaps 10-12 people showing up, so 45 is an improvement for the DemonRATS!!!....Damn, it is going to be a MASSACRE come November....I do hope there will only be a little blood in the streets!

ap-20011672932925.jpg

-------------

Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg claims he is ready to spend more than $1 billion in an effort to oust President Trump, but money may not be bringing supporters to his campaign.

Just 45 people showed up to Bloomberg's latest rally with TV star Judge Judy Sheindlin in Texas on Saturday.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

I wonder how many dollars that worked out to per head? I don't give a shit how much money Bloomberg has he'll never be able to buy the Whitehouse at that rate. At least he'll go broke trying and that's good thing.

ROTFLMFAO!!!....Well Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden couldn't fill a living room with perhaps 10-12 people showing up, so 45 is an improvement for the DemonRATS!!!....Damn, it is going to be a MASSACRE come November....I do hope there will only be a little blood in the streets!

ap-20011672932925.jpg

-------------

Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg claims he is ready to spend more than $1 billion in an effort to oust President Trump, but money may not be bringing supporters to his campaign.

Just 45 people showed up to Bloomberg's latest rally with TV star Judge Judy Sheindlin in Texas on Saturday.

Maybe thats why bloomberg is already talking about endorsing Bernie during the general election

ap-20011672932925.jpg

-------------

Washington exam?
Another commie rag?
I wouldn't bring up sexual abuser
I thought the con was the champ.
Pity he can't get it up anymore

What does your alpha maleness have to do with the fact that you didn’t answer the question?
I am not interested in anything politicians do other than implement the platform they ran on.

You are a very confused individual. I asked an individual on this forum why they lie so much and you said "When Bloomberg stops lying...", indicating that you lie so much because Bloomberg does.

All I am asking you is why do you let the actions of others dictate your own morals? Why do you base how much you lie on how much other people lie? Do you do that with all things in your life?

The MEDIA supports Bloomberg....

We'll see if he ever gets any real traction....

Mikey is one of the worst of the 911 Zionist Traitors out there, investing heavily in defense stocks, the long bond, oil, and gold on 910....

and 100% for sending many many more US troops to the Middle East to fight and die for the cause of Greater Israel.... and so is the MEDIA.....

Most at Fox News would rather have Mikey than Trump, but they won't admit it publicly.

Watch and see. Mikey will get unimaginably favorable media coverage aka Bill (HW didn't finish the job in Iraq) Clinton in 1992....

You are a very confused individual. I asked an individual on this forum why they lie so much and you said "When Bloomberg stops lying...", indicating that you lie so much because Bloomberg does.

All I am asking you is why do you let the actions of others dictate your own morals? Why do you base how much you lie on how much other people lie? Do you do that with all things in your life?
People lie because they lie.
You lie every time you hand your boss a report that infers the report contains a rock solid analysis of a situation.
Hell, at least my gut admits when I lie.

People lie because they lie.
You lie every time you hand your boss a report that infers the report contains a rock solid analysis of a situation.
Hell, at least my gut admits when I lie.

People lie for all sorts of reasons, you do it just because others do. That is weak, to be kind.

It is not a lie when I say that to my boss and my clients. If I were lying then it would show in the results of those I am giving the analysis to and I would not have a job anymore. The fact that I am still working there after almost 7 years and that I keep getting paid more are evidence that you are wrong.

People make life changing decisions off of my analysis, if they were lies they would fail, but they do not, just the opposite in fact.

NYPD claim Mikey had them frame people by pulling them over and planting drugs in the car.....

Who were those people???

911 Truthers, of course....

Forum List

Back