🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only 45 people attend Bloomberg rally with Judge Judy despite campaign's big spending

People lie because they lie.
You lie every time you hand your boss a report that infers the report contains a rock solid analysis of a situation.
Hell, at least my gut admits when I lie.

People lie for all sorts of reasons, you do it just because others do. That is weak, to be kind.

It is not a lie when I say that to my boss and my clients. If I were lying then it would show in the results of those I am giving the analysis to and I would not have a job anymore. The fact that I am still working there after almost 7 years and that I keep getting paid more are evidence that you are wrong.

People make life changing decisions off of my analysis, if they were lies they would fail, but they do not, just the opposite in fact.
You did not analyze my post.

You lie every time you hand your boss a report that infers the report contains a rock solid analysis of a situation.

People lie for all sorts of reasons, you do it just because others do. That is weak, to be kind.

It is not a lie when I say that to my boss and my clients. If I were lying then it would show in the results of those I am giving the analysis to and I would not have a job anymore. The fact that I am still working there after almost 7 years and that I keep getting paid more are evidence that you are wrong.

People make life changing decisions off of my analysis, if they were lies they would fail, but they do not, just the opposite in fact.

You are not a client and not paying me, why would I?

You are just some dude on the internet that does nothing but tell stories of family members and admits to lying because politicians lie.

You are not a client and not paying me, why would I?

You are just some dude on the internet that does nothing but tell stories of family members and admits to lying because politicians lie.
Why would I take credit for knowledge I get from other people?
My ego is not nearly that fragile.
As I stated before, I don’t care if Trump lies about peripheral issues and details as long as he executes his platform.

By the way, you’re still boring.

As I stated before, I don’t care if Trump lies about peripheral issues and details as long as he executes his platform.

Nobody has brought up Trump but you. This is not about Trump, this is about you and I.

Do try and keep up.

Nobody has brought up Trump but you. This is not about Trump, this is about you and I.

Do try and keep up.
The Thread is about Trump.
Do try and keep up.

Do try and keep up.
Do try and keep up.

No, the thread was about Bloomberg.

What is wrong with you ,can you not read?

It is right there in the title of the thread

Do try and keep up.
Do try and keep up.

No, the thread was about Bloomberg.

What is wrong with you ,can you not read?

It is right there in the title of the thread
I do sort of apologize...
Bloomberg is obsessed that millions love Trump and almost no one likes MB.
MB’s reality as a statesman is the opposite of Trump’s platform.
MB wants open borders and cheap global labor and is running a campaign of lies.
MB will never use the word Rally because he knows no one will come, so he uses the word Meeting.

I also believe that MB will never debate Trump fave to face because if they did debate, MB would lose his cool and descend into a tantrum.

Bloomberg has a bad habit of telling people who disagree with him to shut up; he has no control of his ego.

Coming from the “Yes, Sir!” Marine.
Do you realize how boring you are?

Not sure what you think Marines do, but we do not base our morality and actions based on the actions of others.

Do you really not understand how weak you are when you allow others to dictate your morals by their actions?
Do you understand people who voted for Trump approve of 99% of what he does because we voted for his platform?

How does that impact the fact you lie because other people lie?
Name me a politician who doesn’t lie.
Name me a politician who lies and sticks to the platform he ran on.

Name me a politician who lies with the unabashed arrogance and frequency of Trump

Obama

Not sure what you think Marines do, but we do not base our morality and actions based on the actions of others.

Do you really not understand how weak you are when you allow others to dictate your morals by their actions?
Do you understand people who voted for Trump approve of 99% of what he does because we voted for his platform?

Name me a politician who lies with the unabashed arrogance and frequency of Trump

Obama

Well name me a politician with the unabashed arrogance to give the Queen of England an iPod loaded with his own speeches

Obama

Well name me a politician with the unabashed arrogance to give the Queen of England an iPod loaded with his own speeches

Anyone that would do that would be considered a narcissist in my opinion. That would include every politician who has "graced" god's green earth.

Obama

Anyone that would do that would be considered a narcissist in my opinion. That would include every politician who has "graced" god's green earth.

President Obama’s biggest British gaffes

April 2009: Obama gives Queen Elizabeth an iPod
White visiting the Queen, the Obama family gave her an iPod, prompting raised eyebrows from the British Press. The MP3 player came pre-loaded with photos from President Obama’s inauguration and audio files of the president’s speech as a senator to the 2004 Democratic National Convention and his 2009 inauguration address.

The queen reportedly already had an iPod.

Obama

White visiting the Queen, the Obama family gave her an iPod, prompting raised eyebrows from the British Press. The MP3 player came pre-loaded with photos from President Obama’s inauguration and audio files of the president’s speech as a senator to the 2004 Democratic National Convention and his 2009 inauguration address.

That doesn't make your post relevant. I, personally, disliked Obama's policies.

ROTFLMFAO!!!....Well Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden couldn't fill a living room with perhaps 10-12 people showing up, so 45 is an improvement for the DemonRATS!!!....Damn, it is going to be a MASSACRE come November....I do hope there will only be a little blood in the streets!

ap-20011672932925.jpg

-------------

Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg claims he is ready to spend more than $1 billion in an effort to oust President Trump, but money may not be bringing supporters to his campaign.

Just 45 people showed up to Bloomberg's latest rally with TV star Judge Judy Sheindlin in Texas on Saturday.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...
I'm guessing that place has a bigger lunch turnout on non-Doomberg rally days.

Obama

That doesn't make your post relevant. I, personally, disliked Obama's policies.

We're in agreement. My post was intended as a joke.

Forum List

Back