Only a few (the elites) are treating Neely like a saint (not so those who ride the NYC subway)

They’re hoping for another Summer of Love: white man subdues drugged up violent black criminal who was threatening to kill someone.

The canonized-by-the-libs George Floyd once held a gun (some say a knife) to a woman who was pregnant.. a Black woman

so saintly!

If we treated criminals and crazy people like criminals and crazy people this probably wouldn't have happened at all. We used to separate criminals and crazy people from normal society in order to keep everyone safe.

Keeping them separate protects average everyday people safe from them, and it keeps them safe from average everyday people as well. If he was seperated from society then he wouldn't have been killed.

When you're dealing with a country with 300 million people in it you have to do everything that's in the best interest of the majority, which often times mean having to do so at the sacrifice of the few. And the best interest of the majority is to treat criminals, freakazoids, nutballs, and dopeheads as what they are for the good of the whole.

Our system is to blame for his death because it let that guy run around in public. The system failed to protect him by separating him.

Says the alt-right lemming.
Sure, your opinion matters to me. :)

Alt right? Nope. I'm a classical liberal. I don't care who you love, who you marry, or who you choose to have sex with.

Just don't mess with children.

Now carry on being a bigot.

Bigot.

Alt right? Nope. I'm a classical liberal. I don't care who you love, who you marry, or who you choose to have sex with.

Just don't mess with children.

Now carry on being a bigot.

Bigot.
Ah jeez, stop with the fucking classic liberal horseshit. :auiqs.jpg:
I've watched you post for YEARS. You are not a mystery.
Stand up..and own it.

Ah jeez, stop with the fucking classic liberal horseshit. :auiqs.jpg:
I've watched you post for YEARS. You are not a mystery.
Stand up..and own it.

Yeah, I have ALWAYS been very liberal in my views.

Unlike little fascist you.

Actually he used a move taught to him in the marines. A chokehold move meant to kill quickly in hand to hand combat.

Were the passengers being directly threatened by Neeley?

I heard that he slammed his jacket on the floor, but while some may find his behavior disturbing, it's still his jacket to ruin if he wishes.

I don't see how that justifies attacking him with physical force, let alone choking him to death.

In an enclosed metal box no one can leave the rules are different.

If we treated criminals and crazy people like criminals and crazy people this probably wouldn't have happened at all. We used to separate criminals and crazy people from normal society in order to keep everyone safe.

Keeping them separate protects average everyday people safe from them, and it keeps them safe from average everyday people as well. If he was seperated from society then he wouldn't have been killed.

When you're dealing with a country with 300 million people in it you have to do everything that's in the best interest of the majority, which often times mean having to do so at the sacrifice of the few. And the best interest of the majority is to treat criminals, freakazoids, nutballs, and dopeheads as what they are for the good of the whole.

Our system is to blame for his death because it let that guy run around in public. The system failed to protect him by separating him.

great point. He apparently should have been in jail. And before he became a criminal... maybe when he just had some mental issues... Why wasn't he placed in an institution.. not saying against his will... I don't believe in the govt coercing people.. But it was WRONG to get rid of mental institutions.. good ones anyhow..

Forum List

Back