Only a few (the elites) are treating Neely like a saint (not so those who ride the NYC subway)

He wasn't asked. He should have just sat his butt down. I've seen worse on the NYC subway.

Kid's gonna spend some time in prison. Like it or not.

cool-story-bro-6-1977117940.jpg

Actually, a lot of them may have to answer as to why they didn't step in.

Again, Neely never made a direct threat to anyone. He yelled. But he was known to do that.

"The three main threats he repeated over and over was 'I'm going to kill you,' 'I'm prepared to go to jail for life,' and 'I'm willing to die,'" said Penny.

Witnesses said Neely had been threatening riders. Friends and family say he was long battling mental illness and needed help. He had been arrested more than 40 times.

The witness told The Post that Neely, 30, went on an explosive tirade just before his caught-on-camera death, telling people he was willing to “kill a motherf—er” and “[take] a bullet” and go to jail.

I hope that Daniel Penny can get himself some damn good lawyers with nearly $3M in his GiveSendGo fund. I don't know how many other crowdfunding pages have been started for his legal defense.

We know that the far-leftists at GoFundMe will have discriminated against Penny.

I am positive a jury will not agree.

Unfortunately, that will likely be the case if the trial is held in filthy alt-left NYC.

If his lawyers do not, first thing, ask for a change of venue, I'd be very disappointed in them.

Alt-left vermin lie like the snakes they are, as their evil master has taught them to do, so securing an impartial jury by voire dire in NY will be impossible.

Unfortunately, that will likely be the case if the trial is held in filthy alt-left NYC.

If his lawyers do not, first thing, ask for a change of venue, I'd be very disappointed in them.

Alt-left vermin lie like the snakes they are, as their evil master has taught them to do, so securing an impartial jury by voire dire in NY will be impossible.

A Manhattan Jury won't convict someone of defending people on the subway. Get some immigrants in there and the jury will at worst deadlock.

A Manhattan Jury won't convict someone of defending people on the subway. Get some immigrants in there and the jury will at worst deadlock.

They will certainly convict a white man for any "crime" against a black man, as small as spitting on the ground in front of his feet.

They will certainly convict a white man for any "crime" against a black man, as small as spitting on the ground in front of his feet.

That's the bureaucrats and the elites, not the people on the subway, and those are the ones in the criminal jury pool.

It also isn't a civil case where you can confuse jurors over the concepts being discussed.

This is a case of someone defending others from a nutjob.

Penny released his hold while Neely was still breathing. If he weren’t a drug-addled criminal (ring a bell?), he likely would have recovered.

So why is the tox report being suppressed?

Surprising that the tox report was so available in that other case, who, autopsy reports, had no life threatening injuries.

tick tock

But wait!

Many potential jurists have also had to take the subway.

The defense shouldn't have anyone on the jury who has never had to... (not sure they can swing that? Is there a law against such? probably...)

A sealed subway car isn't a jurisdiction, it's a trap that that idiot placed on the passengers in said car.

He tried to restrain the nutjob until the cops could access the car. That's it.
Actually he used a move taught to him in the marines. A chokehold move meant to kill quickly in hand to hand combat.

Were the passengers being directly threatened by Neeley?

I heard that he slammed his jacket on the floor, but while some may find his behavior disturbing, it's still his jacket to ruin if he wishes.

I don't see how that justifies attacking him with physical force, let alone choking him to death.

Last edited:
Well, then don't cry when he's sentenced to prison time. I saw an interview he did. Kid's got a little psychopath in him. Something not right there.

Nobody asked him. In fact, after he put Neely in the chokehold, other riders asked him to let him go...and he didn't. Sound familiar?

You said the same about Rittenhouse. And you were wrong.

DURRRRRR

All the reports I read have stated he never directly threatened anyone. The closest he came was saying, "I'm ready to die".

Then you haven't read a thing about the case and are only spewing what the MSM shoves down your gullet.

You're dismissed for being an ignorant toad.

Penny released his hold while Neely was still breathing. If he weren’t a drug-addled criminal (ring a bell?), he likely would have recovered.

So why is the tox report being suppressed?

because Neely is a saint, damn it!

Get w/ the program!

Forum List

Back