Only a fool would own pit bulls

Davros

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2015
Another story of pit bulls turning without warning against a frequent house guest
'I Failed Him': Boy Killed When Left Alone with Sister's Dogs

This woman wanted to adopt her foster care half brother who was on a weekend visit. Instead, because of her vicious pit bulls, which had previously been loving with this boy, he's dead.

Pit bulls and their kin are disgusting monsters that must never be trusted with anyone. Owning three of them is insanely stupid. Trusting the three to not harm somebody is even more stupid.

I would not shed a tear if the pit bull and it's kin went extinct.

The mother was an idiot. Any mother who would leave a child alone with three powerful dogs has a screw loose.

WP_20151229_003.jpg

Yeah, those pit bulls did the same with this boy previously as the ones in those pictures are doing.

They simply cannot be trusted.

Snoop is the best dog we've ever had. He was raised with kids, and has been in our family since he was a tiny pup. He's been draped with scarves, hats, glasses, and multiple leashes by my grandkids. He's had ears pulled, poked, been rolled on, sat on, and his food stolen by tiny children.

But.

I. Don't. Leave. Kids. With. Multiple. Dogs. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever.

Yeah, those pit bulls did the same with this boy previously as the ones in those pictures are doing.

They simply cannot be trusted.
No, the ones in those pictures were part of a multi dog pack, and there was no leader present. Stupidity unleashed.

Oh goodie. Another "pitbulls are evil" thread.
They are. The most dangerous species of commonly owned "pet". Even Burmese Pythons are less dangerous because you're less liable to trust one of those.

Statistically a dalmatian is the breed most likely to be aggressive.

Snoop is the only dog I can CALL away from a fight. He will stop and wait for me even if the other dog is continuing to attack.

Oh goodie. Another "pitbulls are evil" thread.
They are. The most dangerous species of commonly owned "pet". Even Burmese Pythons are less dangerous because you're less liable to trust one of those.
Nonsense. The CDC states that they cannot make determinations about how dangerous breeds are based on the bad information they receive.

Snoop is the best dog we've ever had. He was raised with kids, and has been in our family since he was a tiny pup. He's been draped with scarves, hats, glasses, and multiple leashes by my grandkids. He's had ears pulled, poked, been rolled on, sat on, and his food stolen by tiny children.

But.

I don't leave anybody alone with multiple dogs or with a dangerous breed. I would never own a put bull, rottweiler, or wolf dog.

But.

I don't leave anybody alone with multiple dogs or with a dangerous breed. I would never own a put bull, rottweiler, or wolf dog.
Awesome. So you're scared of big dogs. Good for you!

I personally love my pittie, and I love rotts as well. Wolf dogs, however, are hybrids and I think it's a tragedy that they are bred and kept by people. It's wrong.

Snoop is the only dog I can CALL away from a fight. He will stop and wait for me even if the other dog is continuing to attack.
I would advise never trusting that to always continue to be the case.

But.

I personally love my pittie, and I love rotts as well. Wolf dogs, however, are hybrids and I think it's a tragedy that they are bred and kept by people. It's wrong.
I'm scared of dangerous dogs that are liable to decide to kill me on a bad day, yes.

But.

I'm scared of dangerous dogs that are liable to decide to kill me on a bad day, yes.

Your best bet is don't own a dog.

Forum List

Back