Only an IDIOT would want Michelle Obama to be the President

Right ! First she needs a reality show, then she will be qualified then be president!

Only an IDIOT would want Michelle Obama to be the President!

Nuff Said!
Yeah I know she’s black, brilliant and would be a great president.
But she’s black and this would never fly with the white supremacists at this forum.
I would welcome a good President who happens to be black. Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice come to mind...among others. Being black and being female do not have much to do with being worthy of occupying the White House. Being a good President requires love of this country, its people, and its Constitution.

Michael Obama, the pre-op tranny husband of Barack Obama was not proud of this country until her worthless, piece of shit, lying husband was elected President. She again lost pride in this country after his second term.

Michelle (Michael) Obama is a worthless turd.

The complaint against Trump (aside from him being an asshole) was that he had no public sector accomplishments or Executive Branch experience. The complaint against Lady Michelle would be that outside of very questionable academic and work experience, she has never accomplished anything noteworthy in her life. As with her husband, if not 'Black' she would be a total zero.

How do you think people in the Real World view a position as Diversity Vice President with a hospital chain, making hundreds of thousands of dollars? A positive or a negative?

Nuff Said!
Idiots elected reality star and some times billionaire Donald Trump.

Why not someone who has actually been a lawyer?
HAS BEEN is the operative phrase. Both the tranny, Michelle and her piece of shit husband, Barack have lost their licenses to practice law.

Nuff Said!
Yeah I know she’s black, brilliant and would be a great president.
But she’s black and this would never fly with the white supremacists at this forum.
Why does MO wear 'whitey hair'?
So do her daughters.
What's the matter? Isn't wearing their natural 'negro hair' good enough?
Talk about 'racial appropriation!

Forum List

Back