Only Certain People can Transition, According to Democrats

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

1682869844497.png

I defy any Democrat on here to give me a reason that a white person should not be taken seriously if they identify as a person of color that would not apply to a man being taken seriously if he identifies as a woman.

Ryan Webb is a male and can't change that designation with words. Has it also been mutilated @ the genitals?

View attachment 781033

I defy any Democrat on here to give me a reason that a white person should not be taken seriously if they identify as a person of color that would not apply to a man being taken seriously if he identifies as a woman.

Want to take him seriously as a Black man? Sure, the day he gets beaten up by the cops for jaywalking.

Something tells me, that won't happen.

Want to take him seriously as a Black man? Sure, the day he gets beaten up by the cops for jaywalking.

What if she throws a full drink cup at a McDonald's worker at the drive through? Then will you take her seriously as a black woman?

I don't care what he calls himself. We've all known someone who thinks they're fat when no one else would, or tall, or conservative, or Christian, or whatever. People can call themselves whatever they like. On the other hand, everyone else is likely to look at him suspiciously, and not trust his motivations, or whatever they like. He makes his choices, they make theirs.

On the other hand, I do not think he deserves to be publicly humiliated for it. He, like everyone, should be in complete control of how he wants to present himself to society, and if he wants to (for example) change his name from Ryan to D'Brickashaw or something, people can roll their eyes at him all they want, but then they should just go with it out of basic decency and common respect. If other Black people don't like that he suddenly shows up with cornrows, fine, they can tell him, but it's ultimately his choice whether or not to wear them.

He definitely does not deserve to be stripped of his civil rights for it. The government should protect him from discrimination as it does everyone else; potential employers should not be allowed to refuse him a job as soon as they see his name and photo, he should not be excluded from public venues or activities based solely on his identity, and he should never be fired or refused service or a marriage license or something because someone else did not like the way he chose to live.

And he absolutely does not deserve to be labelled a subhuman, a heretic, a pedophile, or somehow a threat to civilization because of his choices, and then have a massive, hate-filled movement against him, drastically increasing the chances that he gets assaulted, beaten, brutalized, or killed when he was just trying to go out for an ice cream or something.

What if she throws a full drink cup at a McDonald's worker at the drive through? Then will you take her seriously as a black woman?
You mean another day another red-neck throws a tantrum because their order was wrong?

Nah, let’s see if he gets beaten up by the cops for trifles, then we will take him seriously as a black man.

Let me know if you’re still confused. :itsok:

You mean another day another red-neck throws a tantrum because their order was wrong?

Nah, let’s see if he gets beaten up by the cops for trifles, then we will take him seriously as a black man.

Let me know if you’re still confused. :itsok:
Racial stereotypes don't confuse me, they amuse me. Especially from somone who actually thinks that he's making a point.

Racial stereotypes don't confuse me, they amuse me. Especially from somone who actually thinks that he's making a point.
LOL I did make a point. And, you couldn’t prove wrong. But hey, your effort is duly noted. :itsok:

the majority of black men haven’t been beaten up by cops let alone for jaywalking

they are still black even if they didn’t vote for xiden (contrary to his thoughts)

the majority of black men haven’t been beaten up by cops let alone for jaywalking

they are still black even if they didn’t vote for xiden (contrary to his thoughts)
Ok, then it should be a simple challenge for this dude. He goes jay-walking, runs a red light whatever, and if the cops beats his ass, then yeah... he can call himself a black man.

If not, guess what? This guy no matter what he calls himself... black, red, or brown... is still a white man, with all the privileges enjoyed by a white man in our society.

Ok, then it should be a simple challenge for this dude. He goes jay-walking, runs a red light whatever, and if the cops beats his ass, then yeah... he can call himself a black man.

If not, guess what? This guy no matter what he calls himself... black, red, or brown... is still a white man, with all the privileges enjoyed by a white man in our society.
why should it be simply? the majority of black men don’t get beat by cops

the vast majority

that’s not a prerequisite to be black

very prejudice of you to assume it is.

why should it be simply? the majority of black men don’t get beat by cops

the vast majority

that’s not a prerequisite to be black

very prejudice of you to assume it is.
Good. If the vast majority of black men are not beaten by cops for trifle issues, then this dude will have no problem.

So, one more time... Let him prove me wrong. He does not get beaten by the cops for jaywalking, running a red light, whatever - hey presto! he can call himself a black man.

Till then...he can call himself whatever he wants but the world will still see him as a white man in a world of privileges.

There was no point to prove wrong. You just blurt posted some ethnic stereotypes.

Congratulations.
LOL Retard. You post a thread of a white man passing himself off as a black man. And you don't want me to bring up ethnic stereotypes? :auiqs.jpg:

Are you usually this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day?

Forum List

Back