🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a terrible shame that she lost her baby, but she would still be pregnant if she didn't precipitate this altercation. You clearly don't give much of a fuck about your unborn child if you're throwing hands when you're five months pregnant. This woman is a callous asshole.
Wow. Thank you for a little common sense

I am the very soul of common sense...and humility. :lol:

Why is it atheistic tards cant learn the basics of gods or god vs God? It really isnt that difficult, even if you're a tard
It admittedly does get a little confusing, watching people who claim to be Christian acting pretty much the opposite of the way we're told Christ acted.

It's almost as if they're lying, hateful, blatant hypocrites or sumpin'.

So yeah, it gets a little weird, now and then.

Why is it atheistic tards cant learn the basics of gods or god vs God? It really isnt that difficult, even if you're a tard
It admittedly does get a little confusing, watching people who claim to be Christian acting pretty much the opposite of the way we're told Christ acted.

It's almost as if they're lying, hateful, blatant hypocrites or sumpin'.

So yeah, it gets a little weird, now and then.
Totally off point Middle of the Road Hillary voter.

I see you dont know the difference between "god" and"God" either.

I think that you original post explains the reasoning for the defending person being let go doesn't it Tommy . The DEFENDER was simple Defending him or her self against the pregnant aggressor or Fight Starter isn't it Tommy .

yeah SO???? did you ever have a little thing living in your belly KICKING YOU-------
PLUS---there is lots of HEARTBURN in the
last weeks of pregnancy, PLUS-----peripheral edema-----shoes get tight. PLUS---......plus plus---HORMONES----pregnant women cannot be held responsible---------..........the last month is HELL.....----in fact the last trimester is HELL. -----------and some cruel uncaring bitch shot HER IN THE BELLY?

PS----I detect a slippery slope-----if a pregnant lady decides to go ice skating (lets say second trimester) and she falls and (gawd only know why---ABORTS ---in movies women abort when they fall all the time) ----
does she get charged with murder? How about wearing DANGEROUS SPIKE HEELS?

Last edited:
I doubt if they will prosecute

It is a loser for the state

PS----I detect a slippery slope-----if a pregnant lady decides to go ice skating (lets say second trimester) and she falls and (gaws only know why---ABORTS ---in mocies women abort when they fall all the time) ----
does she get charged with murder? How about wearing DANGEROUS SPIKE HEELS?
Accidents, and willful acts of violence are two very different things. Don’t make the mistake of conflating the two...

The real facts are out there and actually on this board. She attacked the other woman, they were in a car, she was beating the crap out of the other woman and she pulled her gun in self defense. If the pregnant woman had not been the aggressor, that child would probably be alive today.

again, searched to see if anyone else was commenting on this subject, and no one else was.

So she couldn't outrun a pregnant woman? Shooting her was the only recourse she had?

And fetus does not make it less a baby. It is a term used to distinguish pre birth vs after birth. And used by those pro choice to make it seem unlike a baby, but it is.

Fetuses aren't viable, so they aren't babies.
She climbed on top of her in the car. Never seen two women fight?
Depotoo, I am NOT anti-abortion, but we really need a 'rest of the story' illumination on this. Working on an ambulance, I've seen a few of these cat-fights, and they are vicious. The headline makes the incident seem ridiculous, but I suspect the 'victim' is not as innocent as seems. And the thing that makes me scratch my head about incidents like this is how the ladies go after the 'other woman' while the philandering guy is blameless in both ladies eyes.

I think that you original post explains the reasoning for the defending person being let go doesn't it Tommy . The DEFENDER was simple Defending him or her self against the pregnant aggressor or Fight Starter isn't it Tommy .

yeah SO???? did you ever have a little thing living in your belly KICKING YOU-------
PLUS---there is lots of HEARTBURN in the
last weeks of pregnancy, PLUS-----peripheral edema-----shoes get tight. PLUS---......plus plus---HORMONES----pregnant women cannot be held responsible---------..........the last month is HELL.....----in fact the last trimester is HELL. -----------and some cruel uncaring bitch shot HER IN THE BELLY?
I wonder if you’d be so understanding should I beat some loudmouth into a puddle of their own blood and piss because I was hung over...

I think not.

The real facts are out there and actually on this board. She attacked the other woman, they were in a car, she was beating the crap out of the other woman and she pulled her gun in self defense. If the pregnant woman had not been the aggressor, that child would probably be alive today.

again, searched to see if anyone else was commenting on this subject, and no one else was.

So she couldn't outrun a pregnant woman? Shooting her was the only recourse she had?

And fetus does not make it less a baby. It is a term used to distinguish pre birth vs after birth. And used by those pro choice to make it seem unlike a baby, but it is.

She climbed on top of her in the car. Never seen two women fight?
Depotoo, I am NOT anti-abortion, but we really need a 'rest of the story' illumination on this. Working on an ambulance, I've seen a few of these cat-fights, and they are vicious. The headline makes the incident seem ridiculous, but I suspect the 'victim' is not as innocent as seems. And the thing that makes me scratch my head about incidents like this is how the ladies go after the 'other woman' while the philandering guy is blameless in both ladies eyes.
Bullshit! The victim is totally blameless. How you could place even the possibility of blame on the child is fucking insane.

Well folks we are now seeing the madness of the right and their overzealous contempt for Mothers and their freedom..

Washington (AFP) - An American woman who miscarried after being shot five times has been charged by Alabama authorities in the death of her fetus, a move abortion rights groups condemned on Thursday.

The arrest of Marshae Jones came amid heightened tensions around abortion after more than a dozen states in the southern and midwestern United States, including Alabama, passed restrictive abortion laws that are currently being challenged in court.

"Marshae Jones was indicted for manslaughter for losing a pregnancy after being shot in the abdomen five times. Her shooter remains free. We're going to get Marshae out of jail," tweeted The Yellowhammer Fund, an Alabama-based group that gives financial help to people seeking abortions.
Shot American woman who miscarried faces homicide charge

She started the fight, she put her baby in danger. And yes, it was a baby.

Um, no, it was a fetus.

She's not the one who pulled the trigger.

So let me get this straight. A woman gets into an argument with another woman over a man they were both sleeping with. One of them pulls out a gun, shoots the other and the woman who got shot is treated like the perp?

This is all kinds of messed up.

Uh, no...

Frankly, because you are so misogynistic you think locking a woman up after she gets shot and loses her baby is somehow okay just shows how nuts the right has gotten.
Joe sez: "Um, no, it was a fetus."
Joe sez: "she gets shot and loses her baby"
So it was a baby. Mr. Joe, I think you are very confused. Maybe you're not the atheist you think you are.
upload_2019-6-28_7-36-15.png

She started the fight, she put her baby in danger. And yes, it was a baby.

Um, no, it was a fetus.

She's not the one who pulled the trigger.

So let me get this straight. A woman gets into an argument with another woman over a man they were both sleeping with. One of them pulls out a gun, shoots the other and the woman who got shot is treated like the perp?

This is all kinds of messed up.
It was a baby. Keep purchasing your guns people.

Don't start fights with people...

Pretty simple concept.

It gets worse for you when they have a gun.

It's a terrible shame that she lost her baby, but she would still be pregnant if she didn't precipitate this altercation. You clearly don't give much of a fuck about your unborn child if you're throwing hands when you're five months pregnant. This woman is a callous asshole.
Don't fret. No doubt the shooter is the Chief's mammy's granddaughter, so it's all good. The woman who is under arrest is no doubt crazy as hell. Possibly it was a mercy her offspring was shot when it was.

From male rightards I expect no less than such malignant idiocy.

Well folks we are now seeing the madness of the right and their overzealous contempt for Mothers and their freedom..

Washington (AFP) - An American woman who miscarried after being shot five times has been charged by Alabama authorities in the death of her fetus, a move abortion rights groups condemned on Thursday.

The arrest of Marshae Jones came amid heightened tensions around abortion after more than a dozen states in the southern and midwestern United States, including Alabama, passed restrictive abortion laws that are currently being challenged in court.

"Marshae Jones was indicted for manslaughter for losing a pregnancy after being shot in the abdomen five times. Her shooter remains free. We're going to get Marshae out of jail," tweeted The Yellowhammer Fund, an Alabama-based group that gives financial help to people seeking abortions.

" "It was the mother of the child who initiated and continued the fight which resulted in the death of her own unborn baby," he added."

It makes more sense from a legal perspective. If you attack someone with another person, and the victim shoots the other person in self defense, you as the other attacker are liable for that person's injury death, not the person doing the shooting (as long as it is in self defense).

Yeah...well yuo kind of left out part of it.
Of course.
While pregnant she not only, reportedly, started the physical fight, but continued fighting another woman that ended in the death of the child.
Now. I am not saying she is directly responsible for the death, however she is not a victim here. What kind of human starts a PHYSICAL fight with someone while pregnant and keeps right on fighting?? Who does that?
While I agree arresting her for the death of the child is a bit extreme, no...it is extreme... arresting her for child endangerment is not.

We have the right to stand our ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back