Only in America

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

1693499247743.png

Every day under Biden the US becomes more and more like a commie police state. This is dem over reach of the worst kind and I hope that President Ramaswamy takes time out to ensure that bulls have rights. Even African bulls.
They are sacred in India.
The poor heifer would probably have been ok if he had been wearing a mask. But a ticket for not wearing a seat belt is slavery.

View attachment 822851

Every day under Biden the US becomes more and more like a commie police state. This is dem over reach of the worst kind and I hope that President Ramaswamy takes time out to ensure that bulls have rights. Even African bulls.
The poor heifer would probably have been ok if he had been wearing a mask. But a ticket for not wearing a seat belt is slavery.
I can do you one better.

1693500038664.png

You do what you have to do to take advantage of the HOV lanes. I’m sure that car has a very distinct aroma providing an effective theft deterrent.

View attachment 822851

This is true, in Wales you fuck the cows.

Forum List

Back