Only Now, at the End, Does the Left Understand

In your link...
"When asked to provide evidence of my supposed racism and transphobia, she was not willing to do so.

So you understand now, that is common to provide evidence of what you speak?

The Revolution always turns inward and begins to eat its own. This professor helped create these monsters who have been wrecking careers and lives. His only complaint is is that they went after him. He has richly deserved his fate.

The Revolution always turns inward and begins to eat its own. This professor helped create these monsters who have been wrecking careers and lives. His only complaint is is that they went after him. He has richly deserved his fate.

A student calling a professor racist is 'the revolution'?

I don't think that 'revolution' means what you think it means.

I suggest that someone draw up a list of everyone of these assholes, and then black ball them when

Stop it. You're not fooling anyone with your feigned ignorance.

I suggest that someone draw up a list of everyone of these assholes, and then black ball them when

More accurately, I'm not willing to accept a student calling a professor racist as a 'revolution'. You're wildly over-emphasizing a trivial event. All while laughably ignoring the implosion of the GOP and the startling infighting among conservatives.......and how public it is.

More accurately, I'm not willing to accept a student calling a professor racist as a 'revolution'. You're wildly over-emphasizing a trivial event. All while laughably ignoring the implosion of the GOP and the startling infighting among conservatives.......and how public it is.
This professor is being destroyed and you call it a trivial event. Shame on you.

This professor is being destroyed and you call it a trivial event. Shame on you.

The professor is hardly 'destroyed'. And you're myopically focusing on one anecdotal incident and melodramatically calling it a 'revolution'.

Its one student. And one professor. The implosion of the GOP? That's far closer to your description.

Forum List

Back