Only one-third of Americans say Russia influenced 2016 election

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
And you know 95% of them are bitter Hillary voters.

As I've said before, show me the evidence and I'll believe it.

Just one-third of Americans say they believe Russia influenced the 2016 presidential election, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll.

Forty-four percent of the 2,000 voters polled Dec. 15 through Dec. 17 said they do not think Russia influenced November's election, while a quarter are still unsure.

POLITICO/Morning Consult poll: Only one-third of Americans say Russia influenced 2016 election

No, I don't think that Russia hacked the election, but I do think that they influenced the election with the steady trickle of Podesta emails and fake news that they spread via Facebook.

Influenced yes, because it was able to alter perceptions of Hillary for even worse than what she started with.

I also noticed that there was zip point squat about Trump.

No, I don't think that Russia hacked the election, but I do think that they influenced the election with the steady trickle of Podesta emails and fake news that they spread via Facebook.

Influenced yes, because it was able to alter perceptions of Hillary for even worse than what she started with.

Wikileaks didn't have anything on Trump.....

Just one-third of Americans say they believe Russia influenced the 2016 presidential election, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll.

Forty-four percent of the 2,000 voters polled Dec. 15 through Dec. 17 said they do not think Russia influenced November's election, while a quarter are still unsure.

POLITICO/Morning Consult poll: Only one-third of Americans say Russia influenced 2016 election

You're going to hear it for the next four years...get used to it

Well, if they are nonpartisan like they claim, why didn't they hack Trump as well?

Bullshit. Tom Arnold just came out yesterday and said he has a tape that was given to him as a Christmas gift last year of out takes from "The Apprentice" of Trump saying all kinds of racial slurs including the "N" word among other things like calling his own kids retards and talking down to them. Arnold Schwarzenegger and others begged him to give over the tape before the election, but he didn't do it because the NBC staff that made him the tape were afraid they would get blackballed out of NBC and sued for $5 million over the confidentiality clause. The tape was made before anyone knew trump would have a serious shot at the White House. If you don't think there is dirt out there on Trump, you are a fucking idiot of the highest order.

Last edited:

Show you what evidence? And how woukd one go about proving it to you?

Well, if they are nonpartisan like they claim, why didn't they hack Trump as well?
Wikileaks are not hackers perhaps?

see Post #9. Only one-third of Americans say Russia influenced 2016 election

I get it..Wiki leaks leaked the information for no reason and Russia hacked them for no reason. Everyone does things for no reason! :2up:

Wikileaks are not hackers perhaps?

They have hackers working for them and decide who to target.

Read up on it yourself...............

WikiLeaks - Wikipedia

It could have....is the only answer, because we probably will never truly know, one way or the other.

the hacks of the DNC early on and their leaks, really really really upset a lot of Democrats that were Bernie supporters....who became #neverHillary.....

Plus all the fake news crap that came out of the leaks like Pizzagate pedophilia that metastasized on facebook, and the whole right wing media then on to sites like ours....

Trump used the wikileaks in every single rally he had to gain cheers and lock her up chants....

Roger Stone could have had the leaks done and not the russians, perhaps?

the podesta files were released the SAME DAY as the Access Hollywood tape too...

Last edited:

Bullshit. Tom Arnold just came out yesterday and said he has a tape that was given to him as a Christmas gift last year of out takes from "The Apprentice" of Trump saying all kinds of racial slurs including the "N" word among other things like calling his own kids retards and talking down to them. Arnold Schwarzenegger and other begged him to give over the tape before th election, but he didn't do it because the NBC staff that made him the tape were afraid they would get blackballed out of NBC and sued for $5 million over the confidentiality clause. The tape was made before anyone knew trump would have a serious shot at the White House. If you don't think there is dirt out there on Trump, you are a fucking idiot of the highest order.

What's wrong with his using the N-word as you call it? I've head it used often even between Black folks. I believe you can even find the word "negro" in the encyclopedia.

I get it..Wiki leaks leaked the information for no reason and Russia hacked them for no reason. Everyone does things for no reason! :2up:
Russia hacked wikileaks? Link?

See............that's where you conservatives get confused, you try to lump 2 things into 1.

Wikileaks released whatever they had on Clinton, and then the Russians hacked the DNC and gave that information to Wikileaks who then released it.

The hackers use Wikileaks as a way to stay anonymous.

Forum List

Back