Only one-third of Americans say Russia influenced 2016 election

No, I don't think that Russia hacked the election, but I do think that they influenced the election with the steady trickle of Podesta emails and fake news that they spread via Facebook.

Influenced yes, because it was able to alter perceptions of Hillary for even worse than what she started with.

I also noticed that there was zip point squat about Trump.
Wikileaks didn't have anything on Trump.....

Bullshit. Tom Arnold just came out yesterday and said he has a tape that was given to him as a Christmas gift last year of out takes from "The Apprentice" of Trump saying all kinds of racial slurs including the "N" word among other things like calling his own kids retards and talking down to them. Arnold Schwarzenegger and other begged him to give over the tape before th election, but he didn't do it because the NBC staff that made him the tape were afraid they would get blackballed out of NBC and sued for $5 million over the confidentiality clause. The tape was made before anyone knew trump would have a serious shot at the White House. If you don't think there is dirt out there on Trump, you are a fucking idiot of the highest order.

What's wrong with his using the N-word as you call it? I've head it used often even between Black folks. I believe you can even find the word "negro" in the encyclopedia.

Well when nothing is considered "wrong" it's hard to explain to you how wrong something is.

No, I don't think that Russia hacked the election, but I do think that they influenced the election with the steady trickle of Podesta emails and fake news that they spread via Facebook.

Influenced yes, because it was able to alter perceptions of Hillary for even worse than what she started with.

Well, if they are nonpartisan like they claim, why didn't they hack Trump as well?
Wikileaks are not hackers perhaps?

They have hackers working for them and decide who to target.

Read up on it yourself...............

WikiLeaks - Wikipedia
Nope...they are an information repository....So.....

Bullshit. Tom Arnold just came out yesterday and said he has a tape that was given to him as a Christmas gift last year of out takes from "The Apprentice" of Trump saying all kinds of racial slurs including the "N" word among other things like calling his own kids retards and talking down to them. Arnold Schwarzenegger and other begged him to give over the tape before th election, but he didn't do it because the NBC staff that made him the tape were afraid they would get blackballed out of NBC and sued for $5 million over the confidentiality clause. The tape was made before anyone knew trump would have a serious shot at the White House. If you don't think there is dirt out there on Trump, you are a fucking idiot of the highest order.

What's wrong with his using the N-word as you call it? I've head it used often even between Black folks. I believe you can even find the word "negro" in the encyclopedia.

Well when nothing is considered "wrong" it's hard to explain to you how wrong something is.

This is true. If something is not wrong, then it is simply not wrong.

Only liberals can use that word....it's a plantation thing....

And you know 95% of them are bitter Hillary voters.

As I've said before, show me the evidence and I'll believe it.

Just one-third of Americans say they believe Russia influenced the 2016 presidential election, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll.

Forty-four percent of the 2,000 voters polled Dec. 15 through Dec. 17 said they do not think Russia influenced November's election, while a quarter are still unsure.

POLITICO/Morning Consult poll: Only one-third of Americans say Russia influenced 2016 election

Seriously? I didn't know we had that many indoctrinated people in America.. I wonder how they think Russia did it?

Did Russia also help trump win in the strongest Republican primarys that I have ever seen since I followed it since 1980?

Last edited:

Only liberals can use that word....it's a plantation thing....

They should get the word out to National Geographic, World Book Encyclopedia, and Webster's dictionary among others then.

Well, if they are nonpartisan like they claim, why didn't they hack Trump as well?

WikiLeaks - Wikipedia

Yeah, an information repository that is supplied by "anonymous sources", i.e. hackers, because how else would they get secret and classified information?

Just one-third of Americans say they believe Russia influenced the 2016 presidential election, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll.

Forty-four percent of the 2,000 voters polled Dec. 15 through Dec. 17 said they do not think Russia influenced November's election, while a quarter are still unsure.

POLITICO/Morning Consult poll: Only one-third of Americans say Russia influenced 2016 election

You're going to hear it for the next four years...get used to it

Trump is very good at slapping down the carping Liberals. They aren't used to it. They prefer a weak RINO they can kick around.

WikiLeaks - Wikipedia

Yeah, an information repository that is supplied by "anonymous sources", i.e. hackers, because how else would they get secret and classified information?
People hacking Hillary's homebrew server....the now murdered democrat staffer Seth Rich....etc....

But wikileaks are not hackers....so.....

WikiLeaks - Wikipedia

I dunno. Maybe "leaks" by wistleblowers as well?

Do FACTS even matter?

Julian Assange of Wikileaks Says Russian Government Wasn't His Source

Yeah.............sure..................sorry, but partisan sources I kinda tend to have to check out further to see if they are telling the truth.

Because the GOP doesn't have software that resembles the ACA

Do FACTS even matter?

Julian Assange of Wikileaks Says Russian Government Wasn't His Source

Yeah.............sure..................sorry, but partisan sources I kinda tend to have to check out further to see if they are telling the truth.
Your liberal ass never tells the truth, so we're good....:lol:

WikiLeaks - Wikipedia

People hacking Hillary's homebrew server....the now murdered democrat staffer Seth Rich....etc....

You're smashing stories together again. Hillary's private server was never hacked, the FBI said as much.

However.............when the DNC was hacked, people tried to combine it with Hillary's servers (which had already been taken apart and investigated), to say that she was hacked.

Hillary was never hacked.

The DNC was.

The most damning emails came from the DNC hack and Podesta's account.

Who needs the CIA and FBI when we can vote on whether we believe stuff or not.

WikiLeaks - Wikipedia

You're smashing stories together again. Hillary's private server was never hacked, the FBI said as much.

However.............when the DNC was hacked, people tried to combine it with Hillary's servers (which had already been taken apart and investigated), to say that she was hacked.

Hillary was never hacked.

The DNC was.

The most damning emails came from the DNC hack and Podesta's account.
I thought is was the Russians....:lol:

Who needs the CIA and FBI when we can vote on whether we believe stuff or not.
You voted Hillary....:lol:

I still don't believe the controversy.

I don't give a fruit fly's fuck who hacked the DNC and exposed them.

It has absolutely no relevance to the fact these corrupt sociopaths fucked Bernie, took money for favors and conspired with the media to cover shit up.

I'm glad hitlery lost, and I'm finally optimistic about the future of the republic for the first time in 10 years.

Forum List

Back