Only one-third of Americans say Russia influenced 2016 election

I get it..Wiki leaks leaked the information for no reason and Russia hacked them for no reason. Everyone does things for no reason! :2up:
There is no proof that WikiLeaks got their leaked information from Russia… Dip shit

You elected a Birther. Quit making a fool of yourself.
There is no proof who hacked the servers… Just the fact remains the people that owned the servers were absolutely incompetent pieces of shit.:lmao:

What type of proof do you need Specifically?
100% proof of who done it, nothing like that has come out.

Anyone who is influenced by Facebook is a fucking asshole and should not be allowed to vote.

That would mean Trump would have lost by like 30 million votes.
More Katyushas on the way.

Not sure wtf that is supposed to mean.
A Katyusha is a Russian developed rocket, used by Iran. Has no guidance system and consequently GOES OVER THE HEAD of the intended recipient.

You just said that people who believe Facebook news shouldn't be allowed to vote... well I hate to tell you, but I know MANY Trump supporters that believed every news story they read on Facebook. If things went your weigh, you would have shot yourself in the foot.
People that you know would not impress me, no matter who they supported. Not sure that will "way" heavily on your mind.

A Katyusha is a Russian developed rocket, used by Iran. Has no guidance system and consequently GOES OVER THE HEAD of the intended recipient.

You just said that people who believe Facebook news shouldn't be allowed to vote... well I hate to tell you, but I know MANY Trump supporters that believed every news story they read on Facebook. If things went your weigh, you would have shot yourself in the foot.
People that you know would not impress me, no matter who they supported. Not sure that will "way" heavily on your mind.

Yeah... well the people I know, is just one group. The people of this board are another... and MANY of those Facebook stories were posted on here and believed by numerous Trump supporters.

Unless they sat on his head, THEN they would weigh on his mind.

I get it..Wiki leaks leaked the information for no reason and Russia hacked them for no reason. Everyone does things for no reason! :2up:
There is no proof that WikiLeaks got their leaked information from Russia… Dip shit

There is no proof who hacked the servers… Just the fact remains the people that owned the servers were absolutely incompetent pieces of shit.:lmao:

How van you want something you cannot describe? I say what proof do you want and you say "100% proof".

How van you want something you cannot describe? I say what proof do you want and you say "100% proof".
If you can't prove 100% you have no reason to believe it, there is zero proof of the Russians tampered with the election.

And you know 95% of them are bitter Hillary voters.

As I've said before, show me the evidence and I'll believe it.

Just one-third of Americans say they believe Russia influenced the 2016 presidential election, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll.

Forty-four percent of the 2,000 voters polled Dec. 15 through Dec. 17 said they do not think Russia influenced November's election, while a quarter are still unsure.

POLITICO/Morning Consult poll: Only one-third of Americans say Russia influenced 2016 election

Funny how all of a sudden the right are interested in evidence. They weren't before.

When was I not interested in evidence?

And you know 95% of them are bitter Hillary voters.

As I've said before, show me the evidence and I'll believe it.

Just one-third of Americans say they believe Russia influenced the 2016 presidential election, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll.

Forty-four percent of the 2,000 voters polled Dec. 15 through Dec. 17 said they do not think Russia influenced November's election, while a quarter are still unsure.

POLITICO/Morning Consult poll: Only one-third of Americans say Russia influenced 2016 election

Funny how all of a sudden the right are interested in evidence. They weren't before.

When was I not interested in evidence?

I wasn't specifically talking about you. I was talking about the right as a generalization.

No, I don't think that Russia hacked the election, but I do think that they influenced the election with the steady trickle of Podesta emails and fake news that they spread via Facebook.

Influenced yes, because it was able to alter perceptions of Hillary for even worse than what she started with.

I also noticed that there was zip point squat about Trump.
Anyone who is influenced by Facebook is a fucking asshole and should not be allowed to vote.

IOW, extremely ghey internet slang.

Proof suddenly matters to a muppet like you? When did that implausible transformation occur?

Proof suddenly matters to a muppet like you? When did that implausible transformation occur?
As I said, there's no proof Russians had anything to do with the outcome of the election… Zero proof. LOL

No, I don't think that Russia hacked the election, but I do think that they influenced the election with the steady trickle of Podesta emails and fake news that they spread via Facebook.

Influenced yes, because it was able to alter perceptions of Hillary for even worse than what she started with.

You made my day! You're really a former Hitler's soldier to remember Katyusha!!! :))))

Tom Arnold

tom-arnold-645x325.jpg

News on which you can rely ...

Wikileaks didn't have anything on Trump.....

Well, if they are nonpartisan like they claim, why didn't they hack Trump as well?

From what I hear Podesta replied to a phishing scam. He's the one that gave up his password, because of an IT guys typo.

Not his typo, mind you. Rather, an aide forwarded a phishing email sent to Podesta, sending it to the campaign’s IT staff to ask if the notice was for real. The email, purportedly from Google, said that hackers had tried to infiltrate Podesta’s Gmail account.

Clinton campaign aide Charles Delavan replied that yes, the message was “a legitimate e-mail” and that Podesta should “change his password immediately”.

There were two missing letters – “i” and “l” – that should have preceded the word “legitimate”.

As Delavan told the NYT, he knew the email was a phishing attack, given that the Clinton campaign was getting a steady stream of them. He meant to reply that the email was “illegitimate”.

DNC chief Podesta led to phishing link ‘thanks to a typo’

Wikileaks are not hackers perhaps?

They have hackers working for them and decide who to target.

Read up on it yourself...............

WikiLeaks - Wikipedia
Nope...they are an information repository....So.....

Yeah, an information repository that is supplied by "anonymous sources", i.e. hackers, because how else would they get secret and classified information?
People hacking Hillary's homebrew server....the now murdered democrat staffer Seth Rich....etc....

But wikileaks are not hackers....so.....

You're smashing stories together again. Hillary's private server was never hacked, the FBI said as much.

However.............when the DNC was hacked, people tried to combine it with Hillary's servers (which had already been taken apart and investigated), to say that she was hacked.

Hillary was never hacked.

The DNC was.

The most damning emails came from the DNC hack and Podesta's account.

Actually they said they couldn't find the fingerprints of a hack, Comey said in his original statement that she was likely hacked by as many as 5 foreign governments because of her using unsecure devices overseas.

Forum List

Back