Only women with a C cup size or smaller should be allowed to breast feed in public?

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
Rep. Debbie Riddle Aims To “Ban Women Larger Than A C-Cup To Breastfeed In Public” - Newslo

"Asked to elaborate, Riddle stated that “everybody knows what happens when a woman with a D-cup size breasts starts breastfeeding her child in the park or on the street. Everybody immediately stops and starts staring. And that situation is not good for the mother, as it makes her the object of lustful gazes, nor is it good for other people who happen to be present at that time. Men are generally the ones who ‘profit’ from such situations the most, at least until their wives or girlfriends notice that they’re staring. It’s just distracting.”"

WTH? Blame the mother because people are rude?

People are rude for looking at the most natural thing on earth?

I don't think the ones who are gawking are staring at a mother feeding her baby. They are gawking at a tit. Why else would C cups be ok, but D cups not be ok?

Rep. Debbie Riddle Aims To “Ban Women Larger Than A C-Cup To Breastfeed In Public” - Newslo

"Asked to elaborate, Riddle stated that “everybody knows what happens when a woman with a D-cup size breasts starts breastfeeding her child in the park or on the street. Everybody immediately stops and starts staring. And that situation is not good for the mother, as it makes her the object of lustful gazes, nor is it good for other people who happen to be present at that time. Men are generally the ones who ‘profit’ from such situations the most, at least until their wives or girlfriends notice that they’re staring. It’s just distracting.”"

Please tell me she's a Republican.

I don't think the ones who are gawking are staring at a mother feeding her baby. They are gawking at a tit. Why else would C cups be ok, but D cups not be ok?
I meant a persons body. Society cant want men to deny their nature while they also cover it up like it is some secret.

Please tell me she's a Republican.

she is.

Debbie Riddle | The Texas Tribune

Women shouldn't breast feed in public.

Why not? What is more natural than a mother feeding her baby?
Who wants their children to see a strangers tits? It is nothing more than selfish. This is 2016. There are 10 million ways to keep her tits to herself.

A mother is feeding her baby, and all you worry about is tits? The issue is not with the mother.
It is not about what I am worried about.

I'm not for laws banning breastfeeding in public, but I do believe that businesses should have the right to ban it inside of their businesses.

I think it's rude of women to openly breastfeed their babies in public, especially places like restaurants.

Who wants their children to see a strangers tits? It is nothing more than selfish. This is 2016. There are 10 million ways to keep her tits to herself.

The kids might learn what their biological purpose is? :rolleyes:
yes, because it is every persons dream their 5 year old is teaching all the kids at school about private parts and intercourse. That's hippy bullshit.

A mother is feeding her baby, and all you worry about is tits? The issue is not with the mother.

You mean she can't go into the women's bathroom or use a breast pump? Sex is natural between a married couple is it ok to have sex in public ?

Seriously, what sort of sick fuck sees a nursing mother and is like "I needs to get me somma dat milk! :eusa_drool: "

These people are like the Taliban Lite :rolleyes:

i can see the texas troopers diligently getting out their measuring sticks.

stay still now while i measure, it's the law, ma'am! :lol:

Forum List

Back