Only women with a C cup size or smaller should be allowed to breast feed in public?

Funny, people thinking a woman doing something so private as pulling her tits out and her child sucking her bodily juices is ok but dudes looking is the end of times lol.. I don't get it..
I have never seen someone do something so intimate in public, but if I did, I would imagine it is comparable to staring at a car wreck.

Well, gee, why don't we just have burqas so no one has to see nice curves?
You are comparing private parts to someones face. Lets be real here.

Or Hijab, whatever.

Women shouldn't breast feed in public.

Infants should starve to save the publics sensitive morality.

All's that is necessary is for the mother to move to a more discreet place, or cover her boob with a baby blanket as she is feeding the baby.

Easier still. Don't look.
And then if parents were trying to cover up their childrens faces, the women would then be socially assassinating people for public nudity rights.
"why do we have to be treated like this?"
"because your tits are out, dumbfuck".

Oh please, I think the law is ridiculous. But your point is a bit extreme to say the least.

That mothers satisfy a basic human need of an infant?

Alrighty then
So a woman should inconvenience the general population because she doesn't know how to squirt in a bottle?
Look, I don't think we need a law for it; I just think the women should be a little more considerate for the population. At least not complain when people look or freak out. I mean, WTF do you THINK is going to happen?

If only women had the self respect of a stray dog. Women wagging their tuts should be treated the same as a man wagging his dick.

Oh please, I think the law is ridiculous. But your point is a bit extreme to say the least.

Alrighty then
So a woman should inconvenience the general population because she doesn't know how to squirt in a bottle?
Look, I don't think we need a law for it; I just think the women should be a little more considerate for the population. At least not complain when people look or freak out. I mean, WTF do you THINK is going to happen?
You want to see the tit floppers freak out, leave! They can't stand it. Women who like to expose themselves should be honest, be a stripper. Be a pole dancer. Get paid for your fetish. Be honest.

All's that is necessary is for the mother to move to a more discreet place, or cover her boob with a baby blanket as she is feeding the baby.
But you'll still know what's happening! The horror! Maybe we should make women wear burkas in public.

Your Muslim buds would love that.

But you'll still know what's happening! The horror! Maybe we should make women wear burkas in public.

When you say "buds" do you mean....

I mean the liberals favorite allies.

i can see the texas troopers diligently getting out their measuring sticks.

stay still now while i measure, it's the law, ma'am! :lol:
I gonna join the Texas Rangers and I have my own measuring device Yee Haw
chi-massage.jpg

Cup size is a terrible way to decide. It doesn't take perkiness into consideration. If the nipple of an unsupported breast hangs within three inches of the belly button they are too LONG to be displayed in public, but shorter is OK. Extra points could be allowed for puffiness too.
Thats Gross Bodey.

I mean the liberals favorite allies.

What we... um... support?

Alrighty then

Sorry grandma, ain't nothing more natural than a mother feeding a child.

Alrighty then

Sorry grandma, ain't nothing more natural than a mother feeding a child.
Taking shits are pretty natural. So is sex.
If you want to use "natural" as an argument, better get ready to accept a lot of fucked up shit.

Forum List

Back