Only women with a C cup size or smaller should be allowed to breast feed in public?

Women shouldn't breast feed in public.

Infants should starve to save the publics sensitive morality.

Oh please, I think the law is ridiculous. But your point is a bit extreme to say the least.

That mothers satisfy a basic human need of an infant?

Alrighty then

Oh please. Still being dramatic to win a point?

That even if in public it's not that hard to find some privacy if one chooses so the baby can be fed. Like I said I don't care either way. But let's not pretend there isn't a way to satisfy both sides in 95% of these situations if some common sense and a little concern for people around you is taken into consideration.

Oh please, I think the law is ridiculous. But your point is a bit extreme to say the least.

Alrighty then
So a woman should inconvenience the general population because she doesn't know how to squirt in a bottle?
Look, I don't think we need a law for it; I just think the women should be a little more considerate for the population. At least not complain when people look or freak out. I mean, WTF do you THINK is going to happen?

Sorry grandma, ain't nothing more natural than a mother feeding a child.
Taking shits are pretty natural. So is sex.
If you want to use "natural" as an argument, better get ready to accept a lot of fucked up shit.

That right there is what we call an end to a debate.

As long as they covered it up I don't see any problem feeding their babies in public.

But hey, some of these people will just start imagining what's going on under there. There might even be some spilled milk for them to cry about.

Rep. Debbie Riddle Aims To “Ban Women Larger Than A C-Cup To Breastfeed In Public” - Newslo

"Asked to elaborate, Riddle stated that “everybody knows what happens when a woman with a D-cup size breasts starts breastfeeding her child in the park or on the street. Everybody immediately stops and starts staring. And that situation is not good for the mother, as it makes her the object of lustful gazes, nor is it good for other people who happen to be present at that time. Men are generally the ones who ‘profit’ from such situations the most, at least until their wives or girlfriends notice that they’re staring. It’s just distracting.”"

WTH? Blame the mother because people are rude?
Please tell me she's a Republican.

she's a republican in the texas house or representatives.

there's a shock.

Alrighty then
So a woman should inconvenience the general population because she doesn't know how to squirt in a bottle?
Look, I don't think we need a law for it; I just think the women should be a little more considerate for the population. At least not complain when people look or freak out. I mean, WTF do you THINK is going to happen?

If you want to use "natural" as an argument, better get ready to accept a lot of fucked up shit.

Those taking shits. Those having sex are not helpless are they?

Hey Har, do yourself a favor and NEVER go to a beach on the Mediterranean. YOU'D HAVE I FRIGGIN STROKE DUDE!

Who knew people were so scared of a mammary gland :rolleyes:

So it would be okay with you if I ate my lunch in your diner naked. I would love to plant my ass cheeks on some of your finer furnishings.

Do you have to be naked to eat?

Strange world you live in.
A womans tits don't have to be out to make sure their baby is fed, either..

The baby kinda like it that way.

Sorry dude, time to Man Up

Alrighty then

To the Neanderthals. Correct

Alrighty then

Hey Har, do yourself a favor and NEVER go to a beach on the Mediterranean. YOU'D HAVE I FRIGGIN STROKE DUDE!

That's a horrible analogy. If someones chooses to go to a Mediterranean beach they already know what they'll see and would have accepted it (the keyword is choose). However, we can't choose who decides to breast feed next to us and how much they'll expose.

Alrighty then

No. For people who have a little concern and courtesy for their neighbors. Remember, just because you are entitled to do something and can do it, doesn't mean you should.

Alrighty then

That's a horrible analogy. If someones chooses to go to a Mediterranean beach they already know what they'll see and would have accepted it (the keyword is choose). However, we can't choose who decides to breast feed next to us and how much they'll expose.

You would still have a stroke.

Honestly. I don't care if you have a stroke or not, I only care if the child gets fed....... THE WAY HE AND MOM FEEL BEST DOING.

Nannies need to get a life

No. For people who have a little concern and courtesy for their neighbors. Remember, just because you are entitled to do something and can do it, doesn't mean you should.

I would basically agree

Alrighty then

Never go to a titty bar or a nude bar where the girls can squat to the floor and pick up a quarter with their snatch.

Of course anyone who wants to see a woman picking up a quarter by cooch power can do that. They just have not chosen to see that at the restaurant or the park where they take their children.

Alrighty then

Never go to a titty bar or a nude bar where the girls can squat to the floor and pick up a quarter with their snatch.

Of course anyone who wants to see a woman picking up a quarter by cooch power can do that. They just have not chosen to see that at the restaurant or the park where they take their children.

OHHHHHHH, it's for the chillin?

But it's ok they go hungry

OHHHHHHH, it's for the chillin?

But it's ok they go hungry

You keep missing the point. No one said make a baby go hungry. But, I do understand a good debate tactic is to throw a shocking comment out and use that to win your argument - even if it has nothing to do with the conversation.

Who knew people were so scared of a mammary gland :rolleyes:

So it would be okay with you if I ate my lunch in your diner naked. I would love to plant my ass cheeks on some of your finer furnishings.

Do you have to be naked to eat?

Strange world you live in.

No, but apparently the nudity of the woman in a restaurant is okay with some of you, so I just want to be treated equal.
If the woman is allowed to take her blouse of and expose herself, then it's okay for me to pull my pants off and expose my big ten inch.

Rep. Debbie Riddle Aims To “Ban Women Larger Than A C-Cup To Breastfeed In Public” - Newslo

"Asked to elaborate, Riddle stated that “everybody knows what happens when a woman with a D-cup size breasts starts breastfeeding her child in the park or on the street. Everybody immediately stops and starts staring. And that situation is not good for the mother, as it makes her the object of lustful gazes, nor is it good for other people who happen to be present at that time. Men are generally the ones who ‘profit’ from such situations the most, at least until their wives or girlfriends notice that they’re staring. It’s just distracting.”"

WTH? Blame the mother because people are rude?
I believe that the one who profits the most from public breast-feeding women with D-cups, are the babies who are hungry.
Seems to me that Debbie Riddle needs to get over breast-feeding issues and focus a bit more on more pressing public and governmental issues.

Forum List

Back