Only women with a C cup size or smaller should be allowed to breast feed in public?

Who knew people were so scared of a mammary gland :rolleyes:

So it would be okay with you if I ate my lunch in your diner naked. I would love to plant my ass cheeks on some of your finer furnishings.

Do you have to be naked to eat?

Strange world you live in.

No, but apparently the nudity of the woman in a restaurant is okay with some of you, so I just want to be treated equal.
If the woman is allowed to take her blouse of and expose herself, then it's okay for me to pull my pants off and expose my big ten inch.

IT WOULDNT BOTHER ME CUZ I WOULD LEAVE OR SIMPLY NOT LOOK!

However your slong hanging out in public serves NO PURPOSE.

A mother feeding her child DOES

So it would be okay with you if I ate my lunch in your diner naked. I would love to plant my ass cheeks on some of your finer furnishings.

No, but apparently the nudity of the woman in a restaurant is okay with some of you, so I just want to be treated equal.
If the woman is allowed to take her blouse of and expose herself, then it's okay for me to pull my pants off and expose my big ten inch.

appendectomy scar? seriously, all things being equal, you are free to go shirtless most places--some highbrow establishments notwithstanding.

So tell me, what should the punishment be for the HORRIBLE ACT?

Good lord

First off, you don't have a ten inch.

Second, what useful purpose would that serve? What an incredibly stupid comparison.

Second, what useful purpose would that serve? What an incredibly stupid comparison.

We are on the same side?

Whodda thought!

But you are correct

She can choose to simply head to the bathroom, or cover herself. No need to be offensive to others, especially when you're aware it bothers other people.

She can choose to simply head to the bathroom, or cover herself. No need to be offensive to others, especially when you're aware it bothers other people.

The only people offended by breast feeding are the prude religious right who are thankfully slowly losing their influence in government affairs.

Why does there have to be a purpose ?
If we're going to allow women to uncover themselves in places like restaurants, I should be allowed the same privilege.

If we're going to allow women to uncover themselves in places like restaurants, I should be allowed the same privilege.

Yes, I can understand how someone completely lacking in critical thinking capabilities could come to that conclusion.

The only people offended by breast feeding are the prude religious right who are thankfully slowly losing their influence in government affairs.

I'm not religious, and I find breastfeeding in public rude. There's a place for everything, and the woman can feed her baby in private of at least covering herself.

Most nursing mothers prefer to cover up while the kid is feeding, so what's the big deal? I much prefer happy and quiet to hungry and screaming.

It would only be okay if you were getting oral sex. Now you have a comparison.

Most nursing mothers prefer to cover up while the kid is feeding, so what's the big deal? I much prefer happy and quiet to hungry and screaming.

Especially when you know it's distasteful to a lot of other people.

When I'm in a restaurant, I don't want to see some sweaty ass fat dude in a tank top either.

:rolleyes:

In the 21st century that whether or not a woman should be allowed to breast feed in public is a matter of debate is disturbing. That some would try to limit the size of the breasts feeding the child is hilarious, not to mention idiotic. The problem lies not with women breast feeding in public, the problem lies with anyone who views such an activity as sexual in nature. As much as I like a nice pair, I don't think sex when I see a damn curtain climber suckling... Furthermore, I have yet to see any woman remove her blouse entirely, it just doesn't fucking happen...

Are those bothered by this activity just as disturbed by a topless overweight man with bitch tits walking around?

As to the suggestion that men should then bee allowed to drop their drawers and share their Johnsons, well, talk about comparing apples to dog shit... Not even remotely the same no matter how loud, long, or fervently one argues the point...

That's true, and it's a natural thing. Why would anyone wish to keep me from getting my biological needs ?

One. Stay home your kid is too little to take anywhere.
Two. Don't they still have bottles and breast pumps?

Women who want to breastfeed in public are frustrated exhibitionists. At least be honest about it.

In the 21st century that whether or not a woman should be allowed to breast feed in public is a matter of debate is disturbing. That some would try to limit the size of the breasts feeding the child is hilarious, not to mention idiotic. The problem lies not with women breast feeding in public, the problem lies with anyone who views such an activity as sexual in nature. As much as I like a nice pair, I don't think sex when I see a damn curtain climber suckling... Furthermore, I have yet to see any woman remove her blouse entirely, it just doesn't fucking happen...

Are those bothered by this activity just as disturbed by a topless overweight man with bitch tits walking around?

As to the suggestion that men should then bee allowed to drop their drawers and share their Johnsons, well, talk about comparing apples to dog shit... Not even remotely the same no matter how loud, long, or fervently one argues the point...

In our society breasts have been heavily sexualized, and even though breastfeeding is not sexual, the fact that the breast is exposed makes it more than just exposing say an arm.

We have decided as a society that the norms are to cover our genitals and female breasts.
Because of this, the act of publicly exposing the breast even to breastfeed heightens the tension that has been created by our societal boundaries.

Forum List

Back