Only women with a C cup size or smaller should be allowed to breast feed in public?

Meh, guys like boobs. If you expose your boobs in public, be prepared for them to look. I don't think size really matters either. It's just boobies, boobies, boobies! :D Guys are dumb.

Honestly, I actually find great hair and beautiful eyes as attractive as a nice rack.

Sure, that's what they ALL say until the girl with the big old milk jugs walks by and then they forget their own names! Lol. :D

Meh, guys like boobs. If you expose your boobs in public, be prepared for them to look. I don't think size really matters either. It's just boobies, boobies, boobies! :D Guys are dumb.
Dumb because they like boobs ?

Yup. Your obsession with a body part is stupid.

Well show me your tits and I'll let you know how obsessed I get.

giggle.gif

iUUzGXeJLv.jpg

Honestly, I actually find great hair and beautiful eyes as attractive as a nice rack.

Sure, that's what they ALL say until the girl with the big old milk jugs walks by and then they forget their own names! Lol. :D

SQUIRREL

giggle.gif

iUUzGXeJLv.jpg

Ummmmmmmmmmm

There are hungry chillin in Africa

I think we've solved THAT problem

giggle.gif

iUUzGXeJLv.jpg

Touche', but that's not exactly what I had in mind.

Men that like boobs should do more than just look when women flop them out. After all, it's an open invitation.

Agreed, we should walk up after the feeding is done........

Thank them for being such a good, nurturing mother and hand them a $20 for the little tykes college fund.

But that's just me I guess

Speak very loudly and carefully. We want women to know that flashing pays.

Men that like boobs should do more than just look when women flop them out. After all, it's an open invitation.

Agreed, we should walk up after the feeding is done........

Thank them for being such a good, nurturing mother and hand them a $20 for the little tykes college fund.

But that's just me I guess

Speak very loudly and carefully. We want women to know that flashing pays.

Oh, and that too

Pops do like a brew and a boob

No, but apparently the nudity of the woman in a restaurant is okay with some of you, so I just want to be treated equal.
If the woman is allowed to take her blouse of and expose herself, then it's okay for me to pull my pants off and expose my big ten inch.

Active fantasy life eh?

Any way the woman is BREAST feeding.

What you can do is strip off your shirt and show off your saggy man tits.

Then you have to deal with; no shirt, no shoes, no service.
LMAO.

We have decided as a society that the norms are to cover our genitals and female breasts.
Because of this, the act of publicly exposing the breast even to breastfeed heightens the tension that has been created by our societal boundaries.

Where in the hell do you live?

Just treat women the way they are advertising themselves. One man said to flip them a 20 for the show. That's a good suggestiion.

"Only women with a C cup size or smaller should be allowed to breast feed in public?"

If their breasts are puffed up, the act will fill the air. :eek:

Forum List

Back