Only women with a C cup size or smaller should be allowed to breast feed in public?

Women shouldn't breast feed in public.

Infants should starve to save the publics sensitive morality.

Oh please, I think the law is ridiculous. But your point is a bit extreme to say the least.

That mothers satisfy a basic human need of an infant?

Alrighty then
So a woman should inconvenience the general population because she doesn't know how to squirt in a bottle?
Look, I don't think we need a law for it; I just think the women should be a little more considerate for the population. At least not complain when people look or freak out. I mean, WTF do you THINK is going to happen?
I sincerely hope you are trolling.

All's that is necessary is for the mother to move to a more discreet place, or cover her boob with a baby blanket as she is feeding the baby.
But you'll still know what's happening! The horror! Maybe we should make women wear burkas in public.

Your Muslim buds would love that.
They aren't my buds. You have much in common with them.

Most nursing mothers prefer to cover up while the kid is feeding, so what's the big deal? I much prefer happy and quiet to hungry and screaming.
One. Stay home your kid is too little to take anywhere.
Two. Don't they still have bottles and breast pumps?

Women who want to breastfeed in public are frustrated exhibitionists. At least be honest about it.
I disagree. Ever get caught in public unprepared for something and not be able to do much about it? If the bathrooms are full and she doesn't have any bottles ready, I'd much rather her be able to go into a corner and feed the kid than have to deal with a screaming baby. Heck, if she didn't have a diaper or something to cover up with, I'd give her my jacket.

That attitude makes the issue a whole lot more than it has to be.

Who knew people were so scared of a mammary gland :rolleyes:

So it would be okay with you if I ate my lunch in your diner naked. I would love to plant my ass cheeks on some of your finer furnishings.

Do you have to be naked to eat?

Strange world you live in.

No, but apparently the nudity of the woman in a restaurant is okay with some of you, so I just want to be treated equal.
If the woman is allowed to take her blouse of and expose herself, then it's okay for me to pull my pants off and expose my big ten inch.

In the 21st century that whether or not a woman should be allowed to breast feed in public is a matter of debate is disturbing. That some would try to limit the size of the breasts feeding the child is hilarious, not to mention idiotic. The problem lies not with women breast feeding in public, the problem lies with anyone who views such an activity as sexual in nature. As much as I like a nice pair, I don't think sex when I see a damn curtain climber suckling... Furthermore, I have yet to see any woman remove her blouse entirely, it just doesn't fucking happen...

Are those bothered by this activity just as disturbed by a topless overweight man with bitch tits walking around?

As to the suggestion that men should then bee allowed to drop their drawers and share their Johnsons, well, talk about comparing apples to dog shit... Not even remotely the same no matter how loud, long, or fervently one argues the point...

In our society breasts have been heavily sexualized, and even though breastfeeding is not sexual, the fact that the breast is exposed makes it more than just exposing say an arm.

We have decided as a society that the norms are to cover our genitals and female breasts.
Because of this, the act of publicly exposing the breast even to breastfeed heightens the tension that has been created by our societal boundaries.

Like with hair in Islamic countries, right?

So it would be okay with you if I ate my lunch in your diner naked. I would love to plant my ass cheeks on some of your finer furnishings.

No, but apparently the nudity of the woman in a restaurant is okay with some of you, so I just want to be treated equal.
If the woman is allowed to take her blouse of and expose herself, then it's okay for me to pull my pants off and expose my big ten inch.
It would only be okay if you were getting oral sex. Now you have a comparison.

That's true, and it's a natural thing. Why would anyone wish to keep me from getting my biological needs ?
Because a baby screams when he/she is hungry. Feed him/her and everyone can enjoy a nice meal. Your **** doesn't, and if you whip it out, everyone throws up, so don't.

More perversion from Republicans to avoid the hard question of middle class wages and why they're so low, and corporate profits are at a historically record high number.

That's true, and it's a natural thing. Why would anyone wish to keep me from getting my biological needs ?
Because a baby screams when he/she is hungry. Feed him/her and everyone can enjoy a nice meal. Your **** doesn't, and if you whip it out, everyone throws up, so don't.

reminds me of

IT WOULDNT BOTHER ME CUZ I WOULD LEAVE OR SIMPLY NOT LOOK!

However your slong hanging out in public serves NO PURPOSE.

A mother feeding her child DOES

She can choose to simply head to the bathroom, or cover herself. No need to be offensive to others, especially when you're aware it bothers other people.
No one should be forced to eat in the bathroom. Not even you.

Most nursing mothers prefer to cover up while the kid is feeding, so what's the big deal? I much prefer happy and quiet to hungry and screaming.

I think some men get horny or get offended when they see mother breastfeeding in public.

More perversion from Republicans to avoid the hard question of middle class wages and why they're so low, and corporate profits are at a historically record high number.

We've had a liberal president for 8 years. It's totally understandable the middle class has low wages. Glad we agree.

This is going to work out for you just like demonizing gays did. Life is awesome :)

Yes, conservatives, yes, let the stupid flow through you.......

I think some men get horny or get offended when they see mother breastfeeding in public.
Is that the baby's responsibility?

No but as you can see the evidence here in this thread that some men don't like to see mother breastfeeding in public. One even mentioned she should go to the restroom.

All's that is necessary is for the mother to move to a more discreet place, or cover her boob with a baby blanket as she is feeding the baby.
But you'll still know what's happening! The horror! Maybe we should make women wear burkas in public.

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa !! Yeah, that's why you fucks over and over trip over each other running to your computer to defend them !!! :laugh:

Muslims,....blah blah blahhhhhhhhhh. Islam, blah blah blah......

LIBERALS 100% of the time: But, but, buuuuuuuut, Christians, Bush, The Crusades................................................................

Yes, conservatives, yes, let the stupid flow through you.......

Doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with ideology. It's simply a matter of what's tasteful in public, and what is not, and to me it's not tasteful and should be something done in private or done discreetly.

In the 21st century that whether or not a woman should be allowed to breast feed in public is a matter of debate is disturbing. That some would try to limit the size of the breasts feeding the child is hilarious, not to mention idiotic. The problem lies not with women breast feeding in public, the problem lies with anyone who views such an activity as sexual in nature. As much as I like a nice pair, I don't think sex when I see a damn curtain climber suckling... Furthermore, I have yet to see any woman remove her blouse entirely, it just doesn't fucking happen...

Are those bothered by this activity just as disturbed by a topless overweight man with bitch tits walking around?

As to the suggestion that men should then bee allowed to drop their drawers and share their Johnsons, well, talk about comparing apples to dog shit... Not even remotely the same no matter how loud, long, or fervently one argues the point...

In our society breasts have been heavily sexualized, and even though breastfeeding is not sexual, the fact that the breast is exposed makes it more than just exposing say an arm.

We have decided as a society that the norms are to cover our genitals and female breasts.
Because of this, the act of publicly exposing the breast even to breastfeed heightens the tension that has been created by our societal boundaries.

Like with hair in Islamic countries, right?

Or faces, your Muslim male allies do not want their women showing their faces in public.

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa !! Yeah, that's why you fucks over and over trip over each other running to your computer to defend them !!! :laugh:

Muslims,....blah blah blahhhhhhhhhh. Islam, blah blah blah......

LIBERALS 100% of the time: But, but, buuuuuuuut, Christians, Bush, The Crusades................................................................
Incorrect. Example, just because some men (you) are assholes, doesn't mean all men are assholes to be punished for the actions of some.

Ditto with Muslims.

We've had a liberal president for 8 years. It's totally understandable the middle class has low wages. Glad we agree.

Disproportionate wage/cost started in the 70's, thus the reason Republicans ignore it.

Forum List

Back