Ontario passes totalitarian bill allowing Gov't to take kids

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ontario’s Kathleen Wynne Liberals have passed what critics describe as “totalitarian” Bill 89 by a vote of 63 to 23 on the last day before Queen’s Park adjourns for the summer.

Ontario Passes ‘Totalitarian’ Bill Allowing Gov’t To Take Kids...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the stupidity continue to grow, and it's all a conspiracy until their own wants bite t hem in their own asses gawd dam you trendy liberals are beyond idiots honest to gawd.

This is already kind of happening here in the US.

Ontario’s Kathleen Wynne Liberals have passed what critics describe as “totalitarian” Bill 89 by a vote of 63 to 23 on the last day before Queen’s Park adjourns for the summer.

Ontario Passes ‘Totalitarian’ Bill Allowing Gov’t To Take Kids...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the stupidity continue to grow, and it's all a conspiracy until their own wants bite t hem in their own asses gawd dam you trendy liberals are beyond idiots honest to gawd.

This is already kind of happening here in the US.

First off the bill doesn't say what you're telling people it says.

Your linked site is a religious website so their concerns are irrelevant.

Children should not be fostered or adopted by people who teach bigotry and racism so I don't see what your problem would be.

And if a child is gay in a home which tells him he will burn in hell for being gay, it's hardly a good environment for the child.

May be I am missing some thing here . What is going on in Ontario which I am not familiar with? I admit I am in the lower 48 and not up on Canadia politics.

May be I am missing some thing here . What is going on in Ontario which I am not familiar with? I admit I am in the lower 48 and not up on Canadia politics.
The are learning how to be Progressives and want us to join them...We elected Trump for just one of many reasons and this is one of them.

Forum List

Back