🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

oops: Dianne Feinstein may jave just perjured Dr. Ford or Herself

"So who lied under oath – Ford, or Feinstein?

If Feinstein is telling the truth, Ford perjured herself, but that seems unlikely in my opinion. I believe it’s more likely that Feinstein is lying – because she’s the only one that’s played politics with Ford’s allegations. Ford made it clear that she did not want to be thrust into the public spotlight due to her allegations, and I found it hard not to believe her on that."

Interesting take...
They both lied if you ask me . lol

Until the FBI finishes its investigation on the leak we wont know. And we may never know if Grassley kills the indictment.

What's the point of an FBI investigation?

1. It's out of their jurisdiction.
2. Everyone they could possibly interview has already stated, under oath, what they are going to say. If they say anything else, they perjure themselves.
3. The FBI doesn't make recommendations or conclusions.

four other "victims" came forward but some of them have recanted already. Those four are likely to shed some light on this circus and make the Ds look bad.

If Feinstein is telling the truth, Ford perjured herself, but that seems unlikely in my opinion. I believe it’s more likely that Feinstein is lying – because she’s the only one that’s played politics with Ford’s allegations. Ford made it clear that she did not want to be thrust into the public spotlight due to her allegations, and I found it hard not to believe her on that."

Interesting take...
They both lied if you ask me . lol

Until the FBI finishes its investigation on the leak we wont know. And we may never know if Grassley kills the indictment.

What's the point of an FBI investigation?

1. It's out of their jurisdiction.
2. Everyone they could possibly interview has already stated, under oath, what they are going to say. If they say anything else, they perjure themselves.
3. The FBI doesn't make recommendations or conclusions.
Yep.. Its redundant and a circle jerk.. a delay tactic

42812299_1012671935595472_3208920038509641728_n.jpg

She doesn't looke like she was suffering to me.
Those tears she did have were fake as hell too.

Both Dianne Feinstein and Christine Ford offered up a number of contradictory statementsduring her testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday.
During Testimony, Dianne Feinstein Made BIG Mistake - Admits Christine Ford May Have Committed PERJURY!
OOPS: Dianne Feinstein May Have Just Perjured Dr. Ford (Or Herself)

I am stunned at the lies this Democratic party has been caugh telling. The underhanded deceit to the American people is astonishing. How can a Government that is suppose to serve " we the people" be such criminals.

They now remind me of the elites in the movie Hunger Games. They sit up their thrownsdictating to their slaves how to live, function, and the worst part fight to survive.

That is exactly what the democratic party wants.

As I posted elsewhere, I wonder is her actions, along with other Dim members of the committee will be referred to the Senate ethics committee.

Interesting take...
I find it hard to believe Ford didn't know Grassley had offered to fly the committee out to meet her. I knew. It was public knowledge.

You're not in a med stupor like she appears to be, Aba. I think Ford knows what her lawyers tell her. Other than that I'm amazed she could find her way to and from her class each day.

Forum List

Back