Oops, Trump wants DACA 'legalized'.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

"Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!"

5:38 PM - 5 Sep 2017

...of course who can believe Trump one moment to the next...

The joke is on the fools....Donny T knows full well that congress can't "legalize ILLEGAL immigration"
Folks with half a brain know he laid this in the lap of congress knowing they'll fail and the decision will ultimately make it's self. DONE and DONE!

When I say the "people"; I'm referring to the ones that actually matter. The Republican voters who put Trump in office.

Were THAT the case, Trump would have also won the popular vote last Nov......He DIDN'T....
THAT irrelevant. We don't elect our president with a popular vote. If we did, Jose Cuervo or Beyonce, or, God forbid, Hillary, would be running this country. Imagine the snickers around the globe on that last one....

Is it a coincidence that the same senators who will have to make a public vote on this issue, are also the same senators who are staunchly opposing the presidents, and therefore the peoples agenda? I think not. Now; if these Republican senators go against the will of their constituency, they put their re-election at risk. This could be nothing less than an ingenious move by Trump to eliminate the opposition within the party. I eagerly look forward to seeing how this pans out.
deporting DREAMers is not the "people's agenda". The people don't support 100% of the things the President supports. Be smart.
When I say the "people"; I'm referring to the ones that actually matter. The Republican voters who put Trump in office. The Republican voters who have seized control of both houses, and the white house. The leftists opinion on this matter will be a moot point.
Most Republicans want Dreamers to stay. You failed again.

NEGATIVE...no legit American thinks hard working American taxpayers should pay ILLEGAL foreign kids to come here and steal from REAL American's.
Just think about what you're saying.

Your polls don't jive with reality. So you just sit there in your awkward, discomfort, and keep clicking your funny button. Meanwhile the rest of us will continue actually laughing at the battered women's syndrome inflicted left, who just refuse to learn from their most recent lessons.

Most moronswould believe as you do......

Polls are actually right on target.Most polls gauge an INDIVIDUAL's opinion, NOT the electoral college's; so, when Clinton got THREE MILLION more votes, the polls were proven correct.

When I say the "people"; I'm referring to the ones that actually matter. The Republican voters who put Trump in office.

Were THAT the case, Trump would have also won the popular vote last Nov......He DIDN'T....
THAT irrelevant. We don't elect our president with a popular vote. If we did, Jose Cuervo or Beyonce, or, God forbid, Hillary, would be running this country. Imagine the snickers around the globe on that last one....
You are correct...we do not elect our president with a popular vote....but the popular vote DOES indicate the desires of the majority of Americans (at least those who bother to vote). Do you disagree?

NEGATIVE...no legit American thinks hard working American taxpayers should pay ILLEGAL foreign kids to come here and steal from REAL American's.

Its morons......like you......who give idiots a bad name.....

There are almost 7 MILLION open jobs in the U.S. which will go unfilled, because of unemployed workers' lack of skills......Many of the Dreamers have those skills as young adults,...Send these kids back somewhere else, and we'll have EIGHT million unfilled jobs.

Of course, we can always "import" LESS dark-skinned people, maybe making fuck heads like you happy.

And when 30 states elect republican legislatures the polls are proven incorrect.

The move by Trump was beautifully executed. Congress will never legalize the illegals. Whoever voted to do so would be voted out of office except in the demofart barrios along the coasts.

Is it a coincidence that the same senators who will have to make a public vote on this issue, are also the same senators who are staunchly opposing the presidents, and therefore the peoples agenda? I think not. Now; if these Republican senators go against the will of their constituency, they put their re-election at risk. This could be nothing less than an ingenious move by Trump to eliminate the opposition within the party. I eagerly look forward to seeing how this pans out.
deporting DREAMers is not the "people's agenda". The people don't support 100% of the things the President supports. Be smart.
When I say the "people"; I'm referring to the ones that actually matter. The Republican voters who put Trump in office. The Republican voters who have seized control of both houses, and the white house. The leftists opinion on this matter will be a moot point.
Most Republicans want Dreamers to stay. You failed again.

Interesting that you say that.....a local RW radio show just said the opposite....that MOST Americans, left AND right don't want to kick these kids out...they just want to set up DACA legally, not thru an unConstitutional EO.

Its morons......like you......who give idiots a bad name.....

There are almost 7 MILLION open jobs in the U.S. which will go unfilled, because of unemployed workers' lack of skills......Many of the Dreamers have those skills as young adults,...Send these kids back somewhere else, and we'll have EIGHT million unfilled jobs.

Of course, we can always "import" LESS dark-skinned people, maybe making fuck heads like you happy.

AWESOME...employee shortages are what drives up wages!
Whack-jobs on the Left have begged for higher wages for our low and middle class for years...right?
Ohhhh, let me guess....you want all the human cockroaches you can afford with other people's money AND you want higher wages...right?
FUCK I'm good.

And when 30 states elect republican legislatures the polls are proven incorrect.

The move by Trump was beautifully executed. Congress will never legalize the illegals. Whoever voted to do so would be voted out of office except in the demofart barrios along the coasts.

Here, you drunken sot.....Learn something....LOL

U.S.Map by POPULATION

upload_2017-9-6_8-23-21.png

Ohhhh, let me guess....you want all the human cockroaches you can afford with other people's money AND you want higher wages...right?

That makes as much sense as the guy who ran as VP with Ross Perot.......LOL

Face your racism.......Come out of the closet.

U.S.Map by POPULATION

View attachment 147780
Are you on drugs?

You can't deny that republicans control a majority of states.

What you should be doing is encouraging representatives to vote in favor of legalization so we know who to vote against.

Trump is brilliant.

If Congress can even remotely reach agreement, it will have to involve steps to
not let this happen again. That will forcer the Dems to cave to The Wall.

No cave...he vetoes. The dems will be hard pressed to continue its narrative.

The dems don't want this resolved because they like using it as a campaign issue. Well, if they can't reach an agreement, they lose also.

One poster already noted that if Congress doesn't act, Trump will. He'll cater
to his base and boot them, and Congress will get the blame.

Trump is in the clear because the POTUS does not enact law. He's not
going to kick this down the road. He's draining the swamp. He's forcing
Congress to do its job.

The dems have a fragile coalition, made up of all different sorts of
minorities and the needs of each of those minorities often get in the
way of the others needs...i.e...More and more whites are flipping to the
GOP and/or becoming Independent. (They have needs also, and those needs
are ignored by the Dems).

Read 'em and weep.

btw...I'm anticipating Crying Chuck to have another emotional press
conference, with some itty bitty Hispanic gal standing beside him, wearing
a sombrero, while a mariachi band plays the Mexican National Anthem in the
background.

Makes for good TV

That makes as much sense as the guy who ran as VP with Ross Perot.......LOL

Face your racism.......Come out of the closet.

Oh make no mistake about it....I've been crystal clear...I despise low iQ filthy subhuman criminals...black, brown or white.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

"Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!"

5:38 PM - 5 Sep 2017

...of course who can believe Trump one moment to the next...
Many monied corporations want DACA and Trump just got bought off....Nothing new, it's what the rich do, screw the plebs..

U.S.Map by POPULATION

View attachment 147780
Are you on drugs?

You can't deny that republicans control a majority of states.

What you should be doing is encouraging representatives to vote in favor of legalization so we know who to vote against.

You mean Republican states like Ohio, where Governor Kasich just came out with a statement welcoming the DACA immigrants to come TO Ohio?

/----/ The popular vote is a meaningless statistic as you well know.

Since the popular vote determines the electoral vote, state by state, are you saying Trump won a meaningless victory?

Forum List

Back