Oops, Trump wants DACA 'legalized'.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

"Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!"

5:38 PM - 5 Sep 2017

...of course who can believe Trump one moment to the next...
Yes, he wants it to be legalized. But under one condition. And that is to come up with a way to secure our borders. But congress rather see them Mexican deported back into their country, rather than preventing drugs from being smuggled into our country. I wonder why? Maybe it is because the drugs that are being smuggled into this country, belongs to them.. And the wall will put a major dent in their pocket book.

That's not what Trump said. He is getting everyone ready for amnesty under another name.

He is trying to work a deal with them about the wall. He can resend the executive order and let the next following administration to handle it after he finished with his two terms in office, but he's not going to do that. And so he is putting the flatus from Hillary's bottom on the spot. If they do not fix the problem of securing the borders, then many children will have to go back to that God forsaken place, that is filled with rapist that are looking for flesh meat..

tumblr_lt5hz3Bf6Z1qe64vzo1_500.gif

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

"Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do). If they can't, I will revisit this issue!"

5:38 PM - 5 Sep 2017

...of course who can believe Trump one moment to the next...
Yes, he wants it to be legalized. But under one condition. And that is to come up with a way to secure our borders. But congress rather see them Mexican deported back into their country, rather than preventing drugs from being smuggled into our country. I wonder why? Maybe it is because the drugs that are being smuggled into this country, belongs to them.. And the wall will put a major dent in their pocket book.

That's not what Trump said. He is getting everyone ready for amnesty under another name.

He is trying to work a deal with them about the wall. He can resend the executive order and let the next following administration to handle it after he finished with his two terms in office, but he's not going to do that. And so he is putting the flatus from Hillary's bottom on the spot. If they do not fix the problem of securing the borders, then many children will have to go back to that God forsaken place, that is filled with rapist that are looking for flesh meat..

tumblr_lt5hz3Bf6Z1qe64vzo1_500.gif

Cool, but as it is now, we have the rapists and thugs here. All the DACA wet backs I have seen have been in their 20's and higher. Trump made it a point to showcase all the victims of wet backs, and explained and promised at great lengths h they needed tocand would be deported. Now he is all but granting block amnesty. How about this, no DAVA for anyone under 17?

Forum List

Back